Superhero Images

schir1964

Re: Superhero Images

These two are Lancer's compatriots in the Crusaders,the JLA of a shared gaming world that includes the GDI (Red Falcon is a member).

[ATTACH]19350[/ATTACH] This is Demonangel. She is an heiress whose family has a long history of Black Magic and Sorcery and intends to use her "Hellfire Magic" to attone for her family's malevolent past.

[ATTACH]19351[/ATTACH] This is Sea Lord. A British shipping magnate who is able to breath underwater, swim at high speeds. and is capabible of various water based attacks. Not only does he protect his company but has a rep for being an oceanic menace to companies who misuse the worlds oceans.

These two are Lancer's compatriots in the Crusaders,the JLA of a shared gaming world that includes the GDI (Red Falcon is a member).

[ATTACH]19350[/ATTACH] This is Demonangel. She is an heiress whose family has a long history of Black Magic and Sorcery and intends to use her "Hellfire Magic" to attone for her family's malevolent past.

[ATTACH]19351[/ATTACH] This is Sea Lord. A British shipping magnate who is able to breath underwater, swim at high speeds. and is capabible of various water based attacks. Not only does he protect his company but has a rep for being an oceanic menace to companies who misuse the worlds oceans.

Very nice stuff please do not stop.

Whoa!!!

QM

It's been a while since I've posted here... Or anywhere for that matter. (Fell into my old Lurker habits) Anyway we shifted gears about a year ago from Champions to a Dark Champions game (some might have seen my GateCrashers thread, a while back on the 'Other Genres' board) In any event I finally got off my lazy butt and began drawing the characters from that game... Now while they arn't 'Superheroes' I still thought I'd post em here.

This is Ghost. He's an Ex-Navy S.E.A.L., and a newbie Immortal (Highlander style) This pic is from when he 1st Stepped through the Gate

Wildcat

The Player really liked those Tonfa-Blades from the Hellboy movie, so we made them up. and Once Ghost became Immortal (Man was it ever hard to actualy Kill this character without simply saying - "You Die") He had these crafted, to be his Swords.

This Pic is using a screen shot frm Doom III I found someplace online... just thought it looked right for an encounter he had, where he seemingly emerged out of the shadows.

Wildcat

OK here is another one. This is actually 2 pics that I put together, since the characters tend to fight in tandem when they can. As you can see Coop is the Older 'Mentor' Immortal (by vertue of his sword)

Speaking of that Sword the player described it a 'More Sword than Saw, But only just" hence the dinged up apperance.

Cindy on the other hand is all about ranged combat, and she's deadly with those dual scorpions, She does however tend to put herself in to tight spots most every combat, and it's fallen to Coop to take the heat off of her with his heroic actions.

I guess that's why after startign as bitter rivals, the two eventualy married.

Wildcat

Thanx for the Warm Welcome Back (Not that I left, jsut was lurking) anyway here is Doc Chris Malory. A talented Docter turned Combat Surgeon. She got mixed up in this whole thing ad a replacement for an injured team mate of Cindy. Anyway she's shown her worth to the team, and not a one of them hdoesn't owe her their life from some adventure or another.

Recently her life has taken an unexpected turn, but I have yet to put pencil to paper to visulised the results of that turn.

Enjoy

PS - I'm home now & can post the individual pics of Coop & Cindy if anyone would like. - Oh yeah All 3 (Coop, Cindy & the Doc) arn't 100% finished being colored in... maybe this weekend - I hope

Wildcat,

Excellent work on the artwork. Do you also do the coloring?

I've noticed something odd though, and take this with a grain of salt, since I'm not in any position to tell others how to draw, but it seems like the legs are bit too long for the rest of the body, proportionally. I could just be hallucinating though.

Love the detail and the coloring is done very well.

- Christopher Mullins

Well, since everyone else is posting pics I thought I'd put up one I just finished working on. I didn't draw this, but it's a cut, paste, recolor job. It's based on a pic of Opaque of The Circle, from the Algernon Files.

The character is Luna, an energy projector with "lunar"-based powers and abilities. She's from the group Justice Force, for our convention game we're working on.

Wildcat,

Excellent work on the artwork. Do you also do the coloring?

I've noticed something odd though, and take this with a grain of salt, since I'm not in any position to tell others how to draw, but it seems like the legs are bit too long for the rest of the body, proportionally. I could just be hallucinating though.

Love the detail and the coloring is done very well.

- Christopher Mullins

Chris - Yeah I color them too... using Photoshop 7... I've noticed the long legs too... I always just chalk it up to my influences like Jim Lee, Turner, and others... I've tried to watch this, but hey it happens.

Thanx for the kind words

Wildcat

Guest bblackmoor

Chris - Yeah I color them too... using Photoshop 7... I've noticed the long legs too... I always just chalk it up to my influences like Jim Lee' date=' Turner, and others... I've tried to watch this, but hey it happens.[/quote']

It's not that bad. Not like City Of Heroes. All of the female characters in City Of Heroes look like stork-people. They're freaks.

It's not that bad. Not like City Of Heroes. All of the female characters in City Of Heroes look like stork-people. They're freaks.

Well, I haven't payed much attention to City Of Heroes since it's a game. And the only reason I noticed it with Wildcat pictures is that all his other proportions are spot on, nearly perfect as far as I can tell. So when I look at them, they looked great, but then I got that feeling that something just wasn't quite right and it bothered me until I figured out why.

Look at my own avatar that I colored from the Herogames template. The legs are grossly out of proportion, but I didn't even notice it until someone else pointed it out, but I think that's because the rest of the proportions are off somewhat too.

- Christopher Mullins

Is it possible to ask for requests on this thread? Because I seriously required an illustration for my character (pretty much conform with anything).

The character's name is Roger Hackett and he's a Punisher-ish hero, the prototype unit of a project called 'Hellsoldier'. They were created for extreme combat and enhancing of conventional infantry firepower for anti-SPB situations.

In other words, he's a cybered-up zombie who can shoot the crap out of the local superman-even if he would be normally 'bulletproof'.

Guy looks like Yusuke Urameshi (from 'Yu Yu Hakusho') gone the way of Snake Plissken.

Is it possible to ask for requests on this thread? Because I seriously required an illustration for my character (pretty much conform with anything).

I know this isn't exactly what you need but I just happened to have this deep in my computer files. It's a character I did circa 1993. If you can use him, please do.

Oops, I'm having some trouble with my connection. I'll post the pic as soon as possible.

--- A few hours later...

It turns out I'd already posted the pic in this thread. Here's the link: http://www.herogames.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11399&d=1100644290

Red Falcon 1

Drawn by Werehawk

Colorized by Christopher Mullins

Werehawk, need some color guidelines. (8^D)

His suit is predominantly red with a white insignia The left hand side of him is black as are his gloves and boots.The piping seperating the two is white and metallic gold. The metal on the gloves and boots is gold (closer to USC's color) The mask is white over the eyes and black over the mouth with red eyes. he has sandy blonde hair. the objects on his abdoman are white- gold- white.