Superhero Images

schir1964

Re: Superhero Images

You're going to hate me two-fold but I can't help it.

First of all,his basic suit is white,...

Ahhhh!!! You're killing me!! (8^D)

...his gloves ' date='mask,right arm, and boots are midnight blue. The various "strings" on the uniform(and here is the second reason you're going to hate me) are gold in which the shade is similar to the helmets on the San Francisco 49ers or the New Orleans Saints (NFL Teams).[/quote']

Ack!! Fine, I'll look it up on the web.

- Christopher Mullins

Yeah, it's HeroMachine... happens to work pretty well for this guy.

Here he is, international supermodel and superhero, Baron von Awesome. Autographs are only $50, 2% of which goes to the Baron von Awesome charity for sick kids.

I just love this guy's name. Reminds me of the Champ from that 4th Ed Sourcebook.

I just love this guy's name. Reminds me of the Champ from that 4th Ed Sourcebook.

Thanks :) Not of my own conception, unfortunately. It was shamelessly stolen from Jimmy Fallon on SNL. He was trying to come up with nicknames for himself, and Baron von Awesome was one of them. I laughed out loud for like 2 minutes straight, and knew I had to use it... and what better than as a superhero :)

I see him as a cross between Fabio and Captain Amazing in Mystery Men.

-Nate

I have been thinking about this all afternoon, and I believe the aforementioned 4th Ed Sourcebook was Alien Enemies. Could any of your more prodigious Herophiles help me out here?

The Champ character was the first brick I ever remember seeing with Missile Deflection as a bouncing bullets SFX.

Sea Lord (v2)

Drawn by Werehawk

Colorized by Christopher Mullins

Werehawk, what do I need to change?

The mask needs to be reversed. the Gold is fine but the white and blue needs to be flipped.

Also, the "dreds" on his head(my apologies for failing to mention this) are brown with various metallic beeds.

I like the triangles going from gold to basic Lead weights, i did not think of this when I was creating him. Good eye!.

You also got him diving into a lake,not the ocean like you had originally.I mention this simply because this is what I see diving into lakes at depths below four feet at swimming holes near where I live and they're anything but blue.

The mask needs to be reversed. the Gold is fine but the white and blue needs to be flipped.

Okay, I'm confused. Are you talking about just the Mask needs to be switched as far a Blue/White? Or the whole body?

Also' date=' the "dreds" on his head(my apologies for failing to mention this) are brown with various metallic beeds.[/quote']

Okay.

I like the triangles going from gold to basic Lead weights' date=' i did not think of this when I was creating him. Good eye!.[/quote']

Well you didn't mention them specifically, so I chose to go with normal metalic look.

You also got him diving into a lake' date='not the ocean like you had originally.I mention this simply because this is what I see diving into lakes at depths below four feet at swimming holes near where I live and they're anything but blue.[/quote']

Wish that I could go deep sea diving. Being in Ohio doesn't lend much chance to do that, plus the lakes around here aren't good for diving.

I just tried the green to get better look. But changing it back to blue is easy enough. (8^D)

- Christopher Mullins

[ATTACH]19415[/ATTACH]This is Hydrofoil' date=' a member of Force Aquarius, the superpowered Naval Arm of the GDI. She is a hot tempered Scottish lass with powers similar to [b']Sea Lord's[/b]( he is even listed as a rival in her disads).

What is the color scheme for this one?

Sea Lord (v3 - v6)

Drawn by Werehawk

Colorized by Christopher Mullins

Poll Time!!!

What version of background do you like the best?

Maybe the 2nd, but not a strong preference. I think the light is just clearer as being light from the surface and not specific feature to focus on in that one.

Reference: Pictures from left to right (1, 2, 3, 4).

Just out of curiosity, why does everyone like number 2?

Would a smaller sun work better if I were lighten up the water surrounding it?

- Christopher Mullins

The more I think about it, the more I think that it really is that in the pics with the smaller spot, the spot becomes too much of a feature to focus on, detracting from the figure.

2 ,definatly no.2. The daylight adds a dramatic look as he enters the ocean readying himself to take on whatever is waiting for him below. It also shows how close to the surface he is.

BTW. you mentioned earlier that that you were confused about instructions pertaining to reversal of colors. I meant the mask only. The visor is blue. the rest is white and the gold stays the same.

What is the color scheme for this one?

Actually, only her hands and feet are white. Her basic suit is powder blue with gold trim (orange-yellow shade) as is the tops of her gloves and boots.

The "segments" within the trim and on her chest is midnight blue. Her mask is is also midnight blue with glod eyes. She is a firey redhead.

Actually, only her hands and feet are white. Her basic suit is powder blue with gold trim (orange-yellow shade) as is the tops of her gloves and boots.

The "segments" within the trim and on her chest is midnight blue. Her mask is is also midnight blue with glod eyes. She is a firey redhead.

Oh sure.... give him the interesting colors... (8^D)

- Christopher Mullins

Nice! I actually got sort of close. I'll make a couple changes and post it later today.