Superhero Images

schir1964

Cannon

It does exactly what it says on the tin.

Cannon is a similar villain to Howitzer only better. He has a Cannon (17th or 18th maybe earlier) set on his back and he fires cannon balls at people. He is also a brick which people miss at their peril.

Drawn by my brother Paul

EDIT: Attachment removed. Available on request

Hexenmeister

this is a foe of the Victor's. Meet Hexenmeister the man who acquired the Spear of Destiny, the spear that pierced Christ on the cross. The Victor blew up the plane that Hexenmeister was on so that he was stuck in the Alps and froze. Until the late 80s......

Created and drawn by Paul Geelan

Panzerman

Another foe of the Victor's this time the main one. Panzerman.

Created and drawn by Paul Geelan.

his battles with the Victor were the stuff of legend. However it should be pointed out that the Victor was tried after the war for what happened to Panzerman who did not live to see the peace.

Legion of the Darkstar

Darkstar's people were destroyed by the Ynari race after a long war. They created Darkstar and sent him after them.

Darkstar destroyed everyone of them he could, the Ynari inhabiting other people and races. Those did not matter to Darkstar. He simply killed them all.

Once he found LightSpeed was harbouring a Ynari, Darkstar attacked him but the Protectors drove him off. So Darkstar broke himself down into the Legion of the Darkstar the better to get him.

Created and drawn by Paul Geelan.

Originally posted by Shadow Stalker

Where or how did you guys make the pics? I tried the Hero Machine but can't get it to save a JPEG or GIF file.

Once you get the image finished you need to do a CTRL + ALT + Print Screen. That captures the image an allows you to paste it into MS Paint. From MS Paint you can make a JPG or GIF.

• 2 weeks later...

Since I just now registered on this board (yeah I know it took me forever) I thought I'd post a pic of my namesake (well on this board anyway)

Wildcat is a character I've had for over 20 yrs, and he's gone through many incarnations during that ime. But this pic is the one I normally stick with (well for the last 7-8 yrs)

Hope you like it, I've go more if anyone wants to see.

WC

Deathtribble,

You asked for it... here you go.

When I 1st started drawing it was on those same char poses from the old school Champions char sheets, that many of the images you posted were on. I then expanded my horizons (but not by much) by drawing my own chars right in that same little box, but then it dawned on me that photocopiers could shrink images, so I began drawing them about half page size then whole page finally.

This pic was from the era when I drew in the little box (I'd love to be able to show you the earlier stuff, but alas my Ex trashed anything that had to do with gamming, and I lost tons of character images that were only on char sheets.)

This is KillRaven (a Char idea I got from an old T.HU.N.D.E.R. Agents comic) He was a covert opps agent for a government agency named C.O.R.E. (Covert Operation Reconnaissance and Espionage)

Enjoy

WC

PS Sorry it's so grainy and dark... it's a 20yr old pic on a charactersheet