Superhero Images

schir1964

Re: Superhero Images

Here are a few more pics. Nothing special, mostly modified versions of existing art. I had to get these ready for a con this summer and there was no way I could illustrate them all myself.

Custom character sheets are included!

Document Not Found

The document you requested could not be found.

Huh

QM

Here are a few more pics. Nothing special, mostly modified versions of existing art. I had to get these ready for a con this summer and there was no way I could illustrate them all myself.

Custom character sheets are NOT included! (sorry) :(

The group...

STELLAR FORCE

Binary

All I did to this awesome pic of Ms. Marvel was twist her wrist and add the staff (plus color changes)

Black Hole

This is two separate versions of Havoc on a Spider-Man cover (can't remember which issue).

Pulsar

This was created from the body of the Angel and head of John Stewart. The background is from a KISS cover (plus color changes).

Red Giant

This is a Red Hulk pic (sans nose) with added clothing placed on another background. Random agents were added from another art piece to reenforce Red Giant's large scale.

Super Nova

This pic of AoA Sunfire was so cool all I did was change the color of his mask. I just added him here because he's part of the team.

White Dwarf

This pic was created from a dwarf sketch I found, a new set of eyes and nose and a Batman splash page for the background.

This is a pic of a character in my campaign (I modified a few ultimate Iron Man pics, 1 Robocop pic and one other line drawing to create this compilation)

Captain-Steel-Blue-Print.jpg

If the pick isn't visible... Here's a link to the picture: Captain Steel

The image didn't show up and...

You cannot view the group's content or participate in the group because you are not currently a member. Membership is invite only.

• 2 months later...

I created a new thread for my Gamma Flight campaign (I'm da GM) images that I drew for my PCs. Now that I know this exists, I'll post the pictures from the other two campaigns I'm involved in that I actually took time to draw characters for. Here's the guy who started me back on the road to Champions gaming: Mass-ter.

• 3 weeks later...

Superhero Images

Artist's Guild sounds cool, but I don't think I could live up to the 1 pic/week...sorry.

I was digging up/throwing away a ton of junk...found a lot of old artwork, some even from 20 years ago. I found these 5 pics...color variations on a costume for a character of mine, a Wolverine rip-off, "Badger"