Superhero Images

schir1964

Re: Superhero Images

Thanks, QM!

I dont remember if Ive posted this here before or not, but this is Guardian Alpha, a SUperman-type character I played a couple of years ago.

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j58/InputJack/GuardianAlphainAction.jpg

And this is a drawing of the DC Earth Alpha version of Hawkgirl I just finished recently. (I know; shes more topheavy than HG is supposed to be. Like I said, this is the DC Earth Alpha version) ;)

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j58/InputJack/DC%20EAU/ShayeraHol-cos-helmet-1.jpg

Heres one I did of Killer Croc for my DC Earth Alpha Universe campaign

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j58/InputJack/KillerCroc-closeup.jpg

Those are some sweet pics! I particularly like Killer Croc!

And this is a drawing of the DC Earth Alpha version of Hawkgirl I just finished recently. (I know; shes more topheavy than HG is supposed to be. Like I said, this is the DC Earth Alpha version) ;)

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j58/InputJack/DC%20EAU/ShayeraHol-cos-helmet-1.jpg

I really like how you drew the wings. repped.

Some recent images of character in my games. One isn't a superhero per se but a potential side kick/DNPC

Masque: A raccoon/human hybrid pc from my Bay City Blues Champions game, escaped Viper experiment

Keiko (also my avatar) from the Empire City Guardians campaign I play in after her cousin's attempt to get her dress in something "modern" actually succeeded.

Spring, a street kid that saw too much and is now under the protection of the PC in my Dawn of Heroes Dark champions game.

Brickhouse: New player character, superhuman strength, high agility and an adaptive body

Atlas: Extremely power, immensely durable and unfortunately very naive new hero.

Sidewinder: Teleporting villainess, an amoral assassin/mercenary

ShayeraHol-cos-helmet-1.jpg

Of course, her lift-to-drag ratio suffers, but who cares! :love:

[ATTACH]31767[/ATTACH]

I'm Baaaaack!

I have a new Computer with all the goodies and I am now filling my portfolio file with new heros to post on this thread.

First up; THE COUNTESS.

Countess is the Princes Mellora of the ice planet Krystaalan. The Force of Nine journeyed to her planet in hopes of joining the Allied Worlds League. When a kidnapping attempt was foiled by the Force, her father told her the location of the "Heart of the World", the planet's "Lifeforce",so she could gain its power to defend herself. Once bonded to the Heart, she became a powerful being and helped the Force foil a much bigger plot. She joined the Force after another adventure. She is essentially a checklist heroine.

Nexus, I have long admired Chris' work. Glad to see some more

InputJack, One thing I admire most about this pick is that she actually seems to be holding a mace in her hands. I've seen artists whom I consider supremely talented unable to make their characters hold a weapon believably. So hats off to you there. I also love the wings, arms, and shoulders.

The hair is awesome but seems a couple of decades removed ;) Her face is great the mask is good and I like her lips and chin. She's a little too large, IMO but that doesn't detract from the picture. Well done.

Nexus, I have long admired Chris' work. Glad to see some more

InputJack, One thing I admire most about this pick is that she actually seems to be holding a mace in her hands. I've seen artists whom I consider supremely talented unable to make their characters hold a weapon believably. So hats off to you there. I also love the wings, arms, and shoulders.

The hair is awesome but seems a couple of decades removed ;) Her face is great the mask is good and I like her lips and chin. She's a little too large, IMO but that doesn't detract from the picture. Well done.

Thanks!

As far as the hair goes, Im totally a product of the 80s. Plus, the campaign was set in 1986 ;)

Here's what she looks like without the helmet

ShayeraHol-cos-nohelmet.jpg

Hair and eyes?

What?

Unfortunately, when I see breasts drawn like that, I don't think "What an amazing rack!" It is distracting, but not because it reminds me of what real-life hot women look like. Balloon boobs look to me like the same sort of perspective/proportion distortion as Liefeld art's tiny little feet or the Bratz girls' giant heads.

I do like that Hawkgirl has some definition to her arms and looks like she could actually carry the mace. The hair actually looks better in the mask-less version, because the cowl really should be flattening things a bit.