schir1964

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest TheAuthority

Re: Just for fun...

Here's my version of Batman!

attachment.php?s=&postid=130248

attachment.php?attachmentid=1594&d=1062701574

Wow! I can't believe its been nearly 7 years since I posted that pic! I specifically searched the site for it and I'm thrilled it's still here!

• 1 month later...

Re: Just for fun...

Here's my lastest project...a revisited character, Kyoji...a few years ago I posted him...people might remember the ornate helmet...he was a ninja character for a Naruto based teen ninja game on Hero Central. Here's the updated version of his armor...sort of like Hidden Leaf Village meets the Guyver...too bad the scan wasn't very good, pic was too big to fit in the scanner bed...the one side lifted off the plate a bit...anyway, here goes...done with Berol Prismacolor and a gel pen for the fine black line detail.

The larger image is in my folder Doc's Pics in the Artist's Forum.

Re: Superhero Images

The best thing about Champions Online is defintely its character creator; its an awesome way to make superhero images.

These two are a pair of characters from our freshly-started Champions game; Skadi, my character, is a Brick who gained her powers after a chemical accident. Portal Kombat can create portals and use them in a varirty of unusual ways.

The best thing about Champions Online is defintely its character creator; its an awesome way to make superhero images.

These two are a pair of characters from our freshly-started Champions game; Skadi, my character, is a Brick who gained her powers after a chemical accident. Portal Kombat can create portals and use them in a varirty of unusual ways.

Nice billboard in the background there! ;)

And what about CoH for character images?

Even when you have the "From Computer" tab selected??

OK. I think I figured this out. Thanks! This is a sample of my friend's work. I have been begging him to post on here and submit some samples to Hero. What does everyone think?

• 4 months later...