Superhero Images

schir1964

Re: Superhero Images

Some time ago' date=' there used to be thread hereabouts called "Images That Could Be a Hero" or something like that, with lots of odd and interesting photos that could be used as super background material. None of the search combos I'm using come up with anything, so I'm wondering if it was axed for some reason or another. It could be that my search-fu just isn't strong enough. Of course, after all this time, there would the normal heat death of broken links, but I would like to see what remains if anyone can remember what it was called.[/quote']

Here.

The thread was started seven years ago and ended five years ago, so a lot of the older pictures aren't active any more.

Has it really been that long? How the time does fly. But as I said, that sort of dead linkage is to be expected. (Though it looks like a lot of the pics are still extant; the BB software has just changed the way it handles pics since then.)

That said, it looks like if we could get Oddhat started again on a similar thread, he could come up with pages of material.

• 1 month later...

So here we have more pics.

First off from Celtic Bolt another of my project pics. Can you guess what the armament she is using is ?

And secondly Red Vanessa as done by Rhardo.

I'm going through a glut of good stuff of late.

http://celticbolt.deviantart.com/gallery/3749416#/art/Alu-Demon-287684098?_sid=29f34898

http://rhardo.deviantart.com/gallery/#/art/Commish-409-Vanessa-Upton-287788702?_sid=1aae86ba

• 1 month later...

So here we have more pics.

First off from Celtic Bolt another of my project pics. Can you guess what the armament she is using is ?

And secondly Red Vanessa as done by Rhardo.

I'm going through a glut of good stuff of late.

I'm not entirely sure, but the wrist weapon that she's using looks a lot like the doohickey

that the good guy in Cowboys and Aliens was using.

Major Tom 2009 :confused: