Superhero Images

schir1964

Speed Buggy

Lightning McQueen

The artillery are from Super Mario Brothers

Not sure who the second cheetah girl is.

Cheetarah wouldn't last in the race. She's more of a sprinter than distance at speed.

If your basing on the original Thundercats series there are several episodes where she is shown traveling at full speed for a distance of several miles. In my book that is not a sprinter - it qualifies for full distance running. Although I doubt that she would be able to keep up with others like Supes and Flash (but then the same goes for several others - the vehicles, bullet-guys,Turbo-Snail, etc).

My headcanon has Cheetara able to maintain Quicksilver (mainstream Marvel universe) like speeds over land for extended periods and demonstrate higher level almost Flash level for short bursts like combat conditions. I remember her pulling off some impressive speed stunts in the original series but she couldnt' do things like circle Third Earth in a few moments.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, I use DC Universe Online, because I think it has a great, easy to use editor to make a character; I simply go thru the character creation, do everything I want, then I screen shot it from within the game (F9 - takes the HUD interface off too); then crop and I'm all set.  Then just abort the character.  I actually keep an open character slot on my account for just this reason.

So, for the first villain in my game, I decided I wanted my version of Ra's al Ghul; in that it's going to be a leader of a Mercenary unit, who will be a reoccurring villain, with a large number of minions who do his dirty work.  However, unlike Ra's al Ghul, this guy is Spartan themed, and he himself is a heavily alien cyber enhanced super villain; think Deathlok, combined with Deadpool/Deathstroke/Capt. America - then put a Spartan theme ontop of it.

He has a secret base, styled after the Agoge, and his minions are called Hoplites.

So here you go; Sparticus and his Hoplites

post-49521-0-81233600-1412985142_thumb.jpg

post-49521-0-69719900-1412985150_thumb.jpg

Thanks.  It's free to play, so no obstacle there.  If you play at all, you may want to at least buy extra character slots ($5 if I remember), because you only start with 2 for free to play, so to accomplish this you'd have to only have 1 character to play, and keep the other slot for picture generation.  But, for that 5 bucks, you get 5 ADDITIONAL slots (7 total), so you can have 6 characters to play, and keep your 7th slot for picture generation.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Two new commissions of some public domain characters by Juan Paolo Manitata (aka Wansworld). First up is The Black Hood:

commish___black_hood_by_wansworld-d88fpw

This one is The Phantom Archer:

commish___phantom_archer_by_wansworld-d8

Juan also has a holiday sale going, so if you're looking to get a character done (or a cover mock up, etc), he has some really good prices. Check it out here

• 1 month later...