Superhero Images

schir1964

A warrior for an underwater race, and one of their submersibles...

Wouldn't they call it a surfaceable?

And while it looks like the warrior _could_ mount that thing, unless his greaves lock into something on the underside, I don't see how he would stay on it at speed.

;)

I was under the impression that it was a large enough vehicle for people to ride inside, rather than outside as you suggest.

Correct. The vehicle is not to scale. It's a large vessel around the size of the Seaquest from the tv show, not a single person vehicle

Here's the next revamped uniform for my "Knights Templar"...the leader's last name is Templar...I know it's not terribly original, but it works.  Anyway here's the next character, Badger...actually 30 years now since I first played him. (Wolverine knock-off)...his skeleton was infused with Promethium (DC alloy...the harder you hit it, the harder it gets)...at this point, he's a galactic level hero.

post-1526-0-62344300-1440886245_thumb.jpg

Here's the next revamped uniform for my "Knights Templar"...the leader's last name is Templar...I know it's not terribly original, but it works.  Anyway here's the next character, Badger...actually 30 years now since I first played him. (Wolverine knock-off)...his skeleton was infused with Promethium (DC alloy...the harder you hit it, the harder it gets)...at this point, he's a galactic level hero.

So's Wolverine :D

Electric Blue, my character from our group's recent Mutants and Masterminds campaign drawn by Scott Harshbarger
Unlike most comic book electric power characters he is not an energy blaster.  He can shoot a big arch of lightning but it drains him and can even injure him if he uses it too much and it causes a lot of collateral damage. 
His suit is insulated which helps keep him from grounding himself out on the ground and accidentally EMPing nearby electronics and has wires running through it to help direct his electrical charge (in other words he does more damage in costume).  The copper disks are contact points he uses to attack and the two finger trick he is doing in the picture lets him function as a stun gun/taser incapacitating with less lethal force. 
Primarily a hand to hand fighter his basic tactic is to act like he is going to throw a punch and then simply touching the target (on arm if they attempt to block) (high chance to hit, low damage).  If he is fighting an automaton or a particularly tough super he may try to "Defib" them, placing both hands on the target and sending the energy from one hand to the other through something vital (low chance to hit, high damage).  He can also simply make it so his entire body is electrified, though this quickly drains his energy (the attack gets weaker each use and cause fatigue eventually).  He will often use his electric touch and attempt to grab or trip an opponent.  That way if he hits, even if they break free from his grab or keep their feet, he still does some damage.
He gets around the city by skating on telephone lines, power lines, and the metro rails. 

EDIT: His goggles are built into the suit and are mirrored copper colored to match the copper highlights on his suit.  The insulated suit is a bit rubbery, think the material from the first Spider-Man movies but with less texture. He originally tried a full face mask but found it too uncomfortable and it made him hard to hear since his com had to be built into the outer edge of his costume to avoid shorting it out.

EDIT: Picture broke.  Let's see if this works...

11895090_10101234573008186_9115168388496

Here's my next submission for my Knights Templar.  The original character was "XS", as in "excess", speed, looks, bra size, etc...  A bit too cheesy, and basically an NPC, I only used her a few times, but did many combat simulations with this character, when trying to refine archetypes.  I was recently watching "The Batman", and I've always liked that version of the Catwoman costume.  So to fill the "speedster" slot for the Knights, I created Cheetah.  She's got a mystical component, (connection to Bast, 9 lives, etc.)...and also the costume has certain technological enhancements as well.  A very dexterous, very fast sprinter, who almost never gets hit.  Here's the line drawing and the colored finish.  Done with pencil and Berol Prismicolor. post-1526-0-11907500-1442088356_thumb.jpgpost-1526-0-38608400-1442088410_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I drew this about a month ago...rehashing the process over and over...this was originally "Steelfist"...Ironman knockoff that I used a few times...tons of power, just never got the feel for the character, so he became a very useful NPC.  I wanted to redesign him, and my current concept for my own world involves a variety of themes, such as magic, steampunk, and alien tech...so I redesigned him as "Ironforge" with a steampunk concept...except now I look at him and think..."I gave a schizophrenic an American Express Black card, and set him loose in a 1930's government supply depot..."  I like the design, but I'm not settled on it...he's in the 9' range, but I'm thinking of redesigning again, making him more like a Titanfall mech...or the Veronica Hulkbuster...tell me what you think... (his current colors are going to be metallic, bronzes, copper, steel gray and black were applicable)

Think You can do some of my Characters for my Campaign? I need PCs to attract players to my campaigns.

Can You have him do some  for me?  I've got some Character concepts for  my campaign that I'd like him to do for me

I'll pm you his email address. He's doing some stuff for Fainting Goat and a few others besides me, so it might be best if you contact him directly and see if he is available

• 2 weeks later...

Depending on your interpretation, that might fit, although not literally.

Natasha <- Natalia <- Natalie -- which apparently comes from the Latin for "Christmas Day".

Nathaniel <- Nathanael -- Hebrew for "God has given".

Actually just the Latin for "Birthday".  "Natal" you know.  It's just that it's traditionally for girls who share a birthday with you know who.  

Personally I'd forget meaning and just go with Nikolai.