Superhero Images

schir1964

Re: A Closer Look

Originally posted by MisterD

Under Forum Rules it tells me that {IMG} code is off

Make sure that you are using the code as I indicated above with the < and > symbols. Don't use the {IMG} button on the Post screen.

Power Sink Or not

Hello Gang,

Just as I was finishing the colore job on Power Sink (but thanfully before I did the SFX The Player wanted an overhaul of Power Sink. He just wasn't able to get charged up fast enough in battle. So now Power Sink will have a "Radiation Accident" and become Blackfire...

blackfire_web.jpg

SFX to follow

WC

Looking for an image

Hey. With all these images maybe someone can help me.

I am looking for an image for a character GOLD BUG.

HE is the villan after team gold (all thoes GOLD motif characters from my previous posts (Midas, GOld rush, Gold Brick)

HE manipulated things to cause the accident that gave them their powers. he tried to possition himself in a place where he would get hit with the radiation from the accident and get some powers. Too bad the radiation protected him from the accident and he was the only one NOT to get powers or killed.

His whole motive as a character is to continue his research and capture the GOLD TEAM survivors that got powers and try to take their powers.

GOld Bug is a power armor character. (Beetle style power armor in gold color.)

I can not comission a character but if anyone can help.

Szybko from VOICE

Hey gang me again. This time I'm putting up a pic that I didn't draw, but I did color/enhance in Photoshop. It's Szybko from the VOICE of Doom book from way back when.

I'm not sure who originaly drew him, but I hope whomever it was doesn't mind my coloring.

WC

szybko_web.jpg

Re: Looking for an image

Originally posted by MisterD

Hey. With all these images maybe someone can help me.

I am looking for an image for a character GOLD BUG.

GOld Bug is a power armor character. (Beetle style power armor in gold color.)

OK this may be cheesy but hey it's a Gold Bug, it's late, and I hope noboby flames me LOL

WC

And here's Phayze, annoying kid teleporter. His shtick is doing things like opening a hole behind one of the bad guys and whapping them on the head with a baseball bat, or teleporting them into garbage dumpsters.

Not a terribly combat effective character, but lots of fun to play :-)

cheers, Mark