Superhero Images

schir1964

Shintai

Good Day all,

I have drawn another character for my curent game. Shintai is the Daughter of a Yakuza lord, but raise in LA to avoid the the assassins of rival Yakuza. Raised by her Uncle (A very honerable man) She had now become a superhero, and joined Avanguard.

WC

shintai_web.jpg

This message board was kind enough to fid an image for me to use with the GOLD BUG character (will post in August)

I am asking again for another character.

Raven.

Before she became raven she was Dove, so I am looking for an image of a woman with white wings and white/blond hair.

Thanks in advance.

OT: Will take time to post characters. Accidentally deleted Character folder instead of HTML character folder.

Re: Shintai

Originally posted by Wildcat

Good Day all,

I have drawn another character for my curent game. Shintai is the Daughter of a Yakuza lord, but raise in LA to avoid the the assassins of rival Yakuza. Raised by her Uncle (A very honerable man) She had now become a superhero, and joined Avanguard.

WC

All I can say is SWEET!!! You wouldn't have a writeup of this character do you? In HeroDesigner perhaps? Please? :D

Re: Re: Shintai

Originally posted by Durnin

All I can say is SWEET!!! You wouldn't have a writeup of this character do you? In HeroDesigner perhaps? Please? :D

Thanx for the complement Durnin. As for the character. I have it posted at my site, and I'd gladly give you a hdc file, but she's not my char, so Krissy would have to give the OK for that, and since we game tonight I'll ask her.

http://www.energy-blast.com

WC

PS: She's in Avantguard... look there.

Re: Shintai

Wildcat, nice job with Shintai. I've got my own version, but yours is much better. Mine also had a sister, Shinobi. For the life of me, I can't remember what their names translate to.

Oh, and MisterD I used to use that avatar, but people started accusing me of trying to destroy their vision. :D

Re: Re: Shintai

Originally posted by lemming

Wildcat, nice job with Shintai. I've got my own version, but yours is much better. Mine also had a sister, Shinobi. For the life of me, I can't remember what their names translate to.

Oh, and MisterD I used to use that avatar, but people started accusing me of trying to destroy their vision. :D

Shintai means "the body"

Shinobi is associated with Ninja (as is given as an alternate name for Ninjutsu)

http://hikyaku.com/index.html

Re: Re: Re: Shintai

Originally posted by Wildcat

Thanx for the complement Durnin. As for the character. I have it posted at my site, and I'd gladly give you a hdc file, but she's not my char, so Krissy would have to give the OK for that, and since we game tonight I'll ask her.

http://www.energy-blast.com

WC

PS: She's in Avantguard... look there.

THANKS!

That's an incredibly cool site BTW. What are you using for the animations and such? I like the whole computer interface feel to it. Very well put together.

OK aylwin Here you go.

I drew this for a PC in one of my old games. She was a white Elf Mage, Called the White Witch. She was a mamber of Valient. This was the 2nd use of this character. Originaly created as a D&D character by a buddy of mine back in the Corps, then turned into a champions NPC, then re-incarnated (so to speak) as a PC.

I used the pose of one of the Zodiac (Remember that book :-)) And here is the White Witch.

WC

OK I have more :-)

This pic was done for the same player who played White Witch. He wanted to have a spell that would turn her into a warrior (like that High Lvl D&D speel, can't remember the name... Mordikain's Transformatiom??) Anyway Wildcats was big at the time, and I thought the Codas were cool. I found a good Fan pic of Zelot ina mag, and used that pose to created the Coda Version of the White Witch.

coda.jpg

WC

Another one. (Hows that Aylwin?)

This is Alexander Hamilton Cross III. Her a ver important NPC in my curent campaign. He heads Crossfire Inc, and funds the Superteam Vanguard. (and like Tony Stark from Marvel) has an Alter ego of Enforcer (Pic to follow).

This rendering of Alex was from an art class I once took (where I leared how to color) and was part of a add I had to do for a dept store)

I have a colored version of him someplace, but this one is better.

alex.jpg

WC

Originally posted by PhantomGM6101

Thank You Thank you thank You!

You've made me the happiest gm in the world I'll send you the second in the pms watch for them!

:cool::D

Here's the next. Personally, I don't think its my best work, but with all due respect I wasn't really a fan of the costume desc. or the color scheme you wanted. Lemme know if you want some changes.

Originally posted by Polaris

Starlord,

Artemis is GREAT! :) Think I might steal it...err.. rather.. 'borrow'... :)

Polaris

Thanks, I like her as well. :) I've been designing a theme-based team recently, based on Project: Sunburst. I was thinking about getting some ideas about them as well.

As a matter of fact, perhaps I'll just make my own topic.

Blastar

Hello All,

Wildcat here... I'm back with another pic. This one is Blastar. A character that I've had in one form or another im every champions game I've played/Ran since the early 80's. Most of the time I use her in the campaign is I intro her as a villian, and then have the PCs learn that she was being forced into that role by a master villian. They help her out and she normaly joins the team. I also find her a good love interest for male PCs.

So here is the 'Evil' Blastar for your enjoyment.

blastar_web.jpg

WC

Originally posted by Starlord

Here's the next. Personally, I don't think its my best work, but with all due respect I wasn't really a fan of the costume desc. or the color scheme you wanted. Lemme know if you want some changes.

:) Well you could tweak it a little with expanding the gloves up to the elbow but other wise she looks cool.

If you want to redo the drawing however, first find some GLORY comic books [from Image] or Redo it in the Wonder Girl style from the TITANS[DC} or Swipe From Wonder Woman[Golden Age]. I'm not Picky just as long as you got it right the first time.

:cool:

Superhero Images: Honest Critique

I've started a new thread that may be of interest to those of you who frequent this one. This thread is a great way to get your art out into the community, but not the best for responses. As the original creator of this thread said,

"This is not a critique thread. I'm not an artist and the images I post are simply templates with a bunch of cut and paste with some shoestring and leather attached. (8^D)

Simply put, if you like the pictures, say so, if not, mum's the word."

So the new thread is a good place to get *honest feedback* about your art, not just smile and nod praise. Please feel free to re-post any images there for more feedback. Hope to see you all there! :)

Gwena Kitten

Rules of Critique Changed

I changed the restriction on critiques to the following:

This thread is for those who wish to share thier artwork. However, please do not critique any artwork unless the artist asks for it. Thanks. (8^D)

I certainly don't want to hamstring anything that might constructive and useful on this thread.

- Christopher Mullins

Bullclysdian

OK Gang here's another pic.

Here is a pic I did a while back, then colored by hand a few months ago. Originaly created by a Body Building Buddy back in the Corps. BullClysdian was a Texan genetist, and an amature body builder. mixing Bull and Clysdale genes he created a formula that he took himself giveing himself super powers. (Yeah I know kinda corny, but what the hey we were Jarheads...)

Any way in my curent campaign He's the cornerstone member of the Texas Legionaires, and one of the strongest men in the Neo-Dawn World.

Enjoy

WC