Superhero Images

schir1964

Originally posted by PhantomGM6101

:) Well you could tweak it a little with expanding the gloves up to the elbow but other wise she looks cool.

If you want to redo the drawing however, first find some GLORY comic books [from Image] or Redo it in the Wonder Girl style from the TITANS[DC} or Swipe From Wonder Woman[Golden Age]. I'm not Picky just as long as you got it right the first time.

:cool:

Changed the gloves

Originally posted by PhantomGM6101

:) Well you could tweak it a little with expanding the gloves up to the elbow but other wise she looks cool.

If you want to redo the drawing however, first find some GLORY comic books [from Image] or Redo it in the Wonder Girl style from the TITANS[DC} or Swipe From Wonder Woman[Golden Age]. I'm not Picky just as long as you got it right the first time.

:cool:

Here's the next one you wanted:

attachment.php?s=&postid=115866

Yippy

Glad to see that I'm not the only one still posting on this thread. For a while there I thought I was alone.

Starlord - You seem to have mastered Heromachine, I can't seem to get the hang of it as well of you. Are you using Version 2? Also This team for PhantomGM, What's the deal with them, They sound Interesting.

Enforcer - Now THAT IS Wish Fulfillment. Great work, very Clean Lines... I can never get my lines looking that clean.

Once again I', gladt THIS thread hasn't died, I'll post some more pics soon.

WC

Re: Yippy

Originally posted by Wildcat

Glad to see that I'm not the only one still posting on this thread. For a while there I thought I was alone.

Starlord - You seem to have mastered Heromachine, I can't seem to get the hang of it as well of you. Are you using Version 2? Also This team for PhantomGM, What's the deal with them, They sound Interesting.

-Thanks. Well, since I have nowhere near the actual artistic talent as you and many others here, I have to 'master' something if I want original superhero pics. :)

-Yes, I'm using Version 2. It doesn't have quite as many poses available as Version 1, but it has FAR more options. Particularly, dual-coloring on the individual template pieces that enables you to do shading. So, I much prefer 2. Mr. Hebert recently started working on the site again, and provided a 'dwarf' pose. Hopefully, within the year we'll have a good 'brick' pose, as well as some brand new 'normal' male/female poses.

-It's PhantomGM's team, so you'd have to ask him for the info. He came to me after he saw my pics of my characters at the very beginning of this thread and asked me to do his team.

Darkstar

Hello All, and Good morning :)

Today's picture was from another Player's character in a game I was recently in (about 1 yr ago) Balance. This player left the group/game for various RL issues, and the GM also had the PC leave. Latter as that game ended, and my current game began, a few of the former game's players asked me if our old characters could be brought over to my world... I did the necessary work and allowed the crossover. So many of the plot threads from the old game were good, but not all would fit, so some editing of that games continuity occurred. One of the things I did was to have Balance's Departure from Paragon (the PC team) stem from the character's Brash young, and rebellious attitude. He was a Mutant, and on the 'Edge' So I figure he fit in perfectly with my Mutant Terrorist team - Omega. (I also really liked the pic) :D

So a little bit of alterations and Voila Darkstar was born.

WC

Don't know why I bothered to make this picture; In the campaign she's just a footnote. I guess I just liked the concept.

This is Aces High. She's a teenager whose father is a bomber pilot turned aging flight mechanic. Both are infatuated with old war movies. Aces has wings (which she typically folds up under an oversized bomber jacket), bones light as a bird's, and a pair of steel gloves that are used to defend her against damage and to add to damage during move-throughs and move-bys. I figure she's all velocity, not having much strength. (Stole the head from a picture of Batgirl)

attachment.php?s=&postid=116746

Originally posted by Blue

Don't know why I bothered to make this picture; In the campaign she's just a footnote. I guess I just liked the concept.

I like her even though for some reason I'm inclined to not like that style for characters. Which is wierd because I like the cartoons.

I haven't posted much because I'm still struggling with my plumbing at home. (Gah, I just noticed I've been dealing with various issues since May. :( )

Of course I've been able to channel my agitation into other areas...

Originally posted by lemming

I like her even though for some reason I'm inclined to not like that style for characters. Which is wierd because I like the cartoons.

Man Lemming you hit the nail right on the head there. I love the cartoons, and this pic is great, but for some unknown reason I too don't really get into that style for characters.

Blue- I LOVE that costume, and the colors are perfect. It's making me wana draw/create a winged girl in my game.

WC

Speaking of Winged Characters

Here's an old Pic I did Of my Campiagn's American Eagle (The Orig Died During the VOICE of Doom Adventure) Yeah the Wings were inspired by Arch Angel, as was probably the pose, but can't remember right now... I did 3 versions of him, but this was the 1st

WC

Re: Speaking of Winged Characters

Here's an old Pic I did Of my Campiagn's American Eagle (The Orig Died During the VOICE of Doom Adventure) Yeah the Wings were inspired by Arch Angel, as was probably the pose, but can't remember right now... I did 3 versions of him, but this was the 1st

WC

Wildcat,

I love this take on American Eagle. It's very well done. You should consider coloring it in ;)

Re: Re: Speaking of Winged Characters

Originally posted by urbwar

Wildcat,

I love this take on American Eagle. It's very well done. You should consider coloring it in ;)

Thanx I had it colored once, but think it got trashed in the Big D a few yrs back, but I'll look for it.

As for a new take on AE Get this... the PC who took on the mantel of American Eagle was a Brick. So he just added wings, and Voila the Strongest AE ever.

That was a real cool story arc of my that campaign (if I do say so myself) :P

WC

PS I have 2 other versions also... I'll need to scan them to show ya so it might be later today or tomorrow.

Re: Re: Re: Speaking of Winged Characters

Thanx I had it colored once, but think it got trashed in the Big D a few yrs back, but I'll look for it.

As for a new take on AE Get this... the PC who took on the mantel of American Eagle was a Brick. So he just added wings, and Voila the Strongest AE ever.

That was a real cool story arc of my that campaign (if I do say so myself) :P

WC

PS I have 2 other versions also... I'll need to scan them to show ya so it might be later today or tomorrow.

In one of my old games, a pc was called Demon. He was a demon from hell, but he liked little children and puppies, so he fled Hell, and came to earth. He was very mellow, unless a puppy or child was threatened, then he became this whirlwind of destruction. The group Demon made the mistake of trying to capture him by holding dog pound hostage. They never did find all the agent's body parts....

Looking forward to the other pics when you get to post them

American Eagle 3b Colored

OK couldn't find a colored version of that American Eagle Pic I posted but how about a colored version of another AE pic I did. This one wasn't colored by me, and my friend who did it collored the hair brown instead of blond, one day I plan on scannign in the B&W copy of this pic an re-colorign it in Photoshop.

WC

Another American Eagle

OK this was the last pic I did of AE, and the one the char stuck with to the end of the campaign. Not the greatest color job, but hey I don't think much of any of my coloring from back then.

WC

PS Feedback welcome on these three... which one is best etc...

a Sily pic from the past

Yeah I too have done my fair share of Silly characters and pics. This on was for my bud Casey (Hiya Case) when he was in one of his goofier moods (well OK wen I was acceptant to his contant streem of goofy char)

This was an actual character for Casey in my Vanguard game and for some reason I drew him (I didn't normaly draw his off beat chars)

Well here it is (with a bit of PS just for fun

WC

Re: Another American Eagle

OK this was the last pic I did of AE, and the one the char stuck with to the end of the campaign. Not the greatest color job, but hey I don't think much of any of my coloring from back then.

WC

PS Feedback welcome on these three... which one is best etc...

Of the two colored ones, I think this one is better. I can see why the player chose it.

I also think the coloring isn't bad; not being an artist myself, I tend not to get too picky over that kind of stuff ;)

Re: Am I the only one here?

Anodyne - She was a friend of mine's character from a game I played in last year. As you can guess she was a healer... and a DAMN good one. So good that my character, Slider (based off a Robotech Cyclone) had a seat mounted on the back of his Batteliod so she could ride along nd keep me alive :-)

What was the grand total in the fight against Gauge? Well over 100 STUN and a large chunk of BODY?

And Slider walked away without a scratch.

::bow::

::hug AOE Healing, 0END+Persistent::

Re: That's more like it!

Originally posted by Blue

What a difference a scanner makes. Deleting the old pic after I post this. Hmmm... wonder what else I have laying around to scan...

attachment.php?s=&postid=118424

She looks even better now that I can see her.:) Really great artwork Blue.

OK, here goes. I've been steali... *ahem* borrowing pics from you folks for months, so I thought it was about time I post one of mine. It's not much, I started with a template that Al Deschesne did a decade or so ago. That took care of the hard part. Anyway, he an agent-cum superhero SCEPTRE. Solar-Charged, Energy-Projecting, Titanium-mesh Reinforced Exo-skeleton. It's a light battlesuit with an energy-projecting staff.

attachment.php?s=&postid=118520