Superhero Images

schir1964

Miss Melee

Whew! Sorry it took me so long to post a new one... I really had to clean this pic up before posting it. The picture was painted in acrylic and then I ruined it by giving it a maroon and dark gray background in feltpen (what was I thinking!). But thanks to the Adobe Photoshop I was able to erase the hideous background.

So without further ado, here is Miss Melee:

attachment.php?s=&postid=128295

She's a Hand to Hand combatant, just in case you didn't know...

Perhaps so...

Thanks, Tim.

It may seem like I've done a lot of work, but understand that this all was done over aprox. 13 years of gaming. I just wish I spent more time drawing! Then I'd have hundreds or thousands of pics to share instead of just these few.

Yet I'm only posting the good stuff. I have a lot of awful, and I mean truly terrible, work too. Maybe I'll post one sometime, when I won't be too embarrassed over it.

In the meantime, here's a couple doodles of Mags in action:

attachment.php?s=&postid=128374

She's fighting Yeti, by the way.

Shadow Bird

All right... I admit it, I am a copycat artist- If I'm looking at something, I can draw it. And it turns out to be a pretty fair semblance. You may remember seeing a picture like this in the Dragon magazine (I think it was Dragon) many years back. I have the miniature and thought this would be a great flying Brick/gladiator type PC. So I drew and painted this (about 4" tall) on my PC sheet, using acrylics.

So here she is: Shadow Bird!

attachment.php?s=&postid=128404

We lurkers appreciate you too

Heh Magmarock of V.A.L.O.R. Just because we don't post doesn't mean we don't appreciate your hard work and effort 8) . Keep posting and we'll keep lurkin' .

Unlike the Watchers we don't record . We lurkers enjoy quietly and puruse and st#%( , I mean bo$&^**) , uh-hem , I mean .. awe forget about it , you know what I mean .

Thanks E.

Here are some superheroes I designed. I've been writing some stories about them solo, and they will eventually form a team in Millenium City (the actual Champions will be moved to another city).

The first is Chrome. Your basic lovable metallic Brick with a slight addition/twist. His body is incredibly reflective, meaning he can bounce energy blasts back at his attackers.

attachment.php?s=&postid=128492

Then there is Sunburst. He takes his name from Project: Sunburst, where he escapes from with the help of Dr. Silverback. He has bio-nuclear energy controlling powers ala Marvel's Quasar or DC's Green Lantern. I sorta give him my own personality...were I a superhero who has been in a coma for 8 years. :D

attachment.php?s=&postid=128503

Now we have William Franklin Warwick IV aka 'The Warlock'. He gets his name from a blurb about mystic families in Champions Universe. The Warwick were a noble family of sorcerers who 'apparently died out a few centuries ago. William's story is that he has been trapped in the Qliphothic plane/dimension for hundreds of years and returns to present state with a bit of a dark side to him. Sort of a play on the Dr. Wraithe character from The Protectors. He is also the evolved form of a character I posted earlier called Arcane.

attachment.php?s=&postid=128505