Superhero Images

schir1964

Okay, how did you get HeroMachine to do this? (At least, the layout LOOKS like HeroMachine!) I've got the most recent beta version (as I've been a contributor for quite a while now), but there's no pose that resembles this! Or did you use some other source and lay it over a HeroMachine style background? If so, mind sharing the source?

Originally posted by Starlord

Here are some superheroes I designed. I've been writing some stories about them solo, and they will eventually form a team in Millenium City (the actual Champions will be moved to another city).

The first is Chrome. Your basic lovable metallic Brick with a slight addition/twist. His body is incredibly reflective, meaning he can bounce energy blasts back at his attackers.

attachment.php?s=&postid=128492

Re: Attempted and failed again...

Originally posted by Magmarock

Oh wait! It worked! I had to press "Ctrl" "Alt" and "Print Scrn" and then I copied into Photo shop. I'll post a pic after I crop it.

I'm glad I could of service... ;) It is odd that you had to press all three... I'll shall check this tomorrow when I get into work (I'm a network administrator/ former IT teacher). I'm just glad it is working for you now. :)

RE: How did you do this?

"Okay, how did you get HeroMachine to do this? (At least, the layout LOOKS like HeroMachine!) I've got the most recent beta version (as I've been a contributor for quite a while now), but there's no pose that resembles this! Or did you use some other source and lay it over a HeroMachine style background? If so, mind sharing the source?" -Dr Anomaly

Well, Dr. Anomaly, I downloaded Heromachine a long time ago when it first came out. It's not the beta version.... so I expect I don't have all the good stuff that was added into the program. But I am surprised that all the poses aren't in the beta version. ;)

Mags

Originally posted by Dr. Anomaly

Okay, how did you get HeroMachine to do this? (At least, the layout LOOKS like HeroMachine!) I've got the most recent beta version (as I've been a contributor for quite a while now), but there's no pose that resembles this! Or did you use some other source and lay it over a HeroMachine style background? If so, mind sharing the source?

As Magmarock alluded to, the 'brick' pose is from HeroMachine 1. HeroMachine 2 is far superior with many more items to add, as well as superior color/shading. However, HeroMachine 1 has 4-5 more 'poses/forms'. I like to make my 'brick's with HeroMachine 1.

Unfortunately, work on HeroMachine 2 is going VERY slowly. I think he made a mistake working on 'dwarf' poses. I (and I'm sure, many others) would prefer more 'normal' poses and a brick template, instead he produced a male dwarf template and is now supposedly working on a female dwarf. :rolleyes: How much call is there for that I wonder?

Titan vs. Wildchild

Here's an old pic I painted in acrylic. The actual painting is much bigger, but I shrunk it down so it'll fit on a screen. Loses a lot of detail though.

Anyway, Titan vs. Wildchild. They were both part of our second Champions team, called Nexus (because everyone had such wildly different themes, yet still worked together to fight crime). Titan, a cyborg, had the Disad of Berserk (can't remember what for, but it always went off in combat, it seemed) and the only way to put him down was for Wildchild to cut him in half with his armblade apparati (Later on, Wildchild threw the armblades into a river after nearly killing Psy-Kit accidently).

attachment.php?s=&postid=129673

As I recall, Wildchild cut Titan in half at least three times during that campaign! Ah, those were the days!