Superhero Images

schir1964

This is Thundergal from an old campaign discussion...

I have to fix the thing on the leg... and yes, it's a "homage" (that sounds better than rip off... and worked well for the Image dudes) of the old Lightning Lad suit...

I play around with photo manipulations sometimes. I'm not real good at it, but it's fun. I think I did ok on the few wrinkles I added to the original nude.

Originally posted by Nato

I'm seeing lots of interesting Poser works on this thread. Pretty cool. Someone should package of form of Poser for making superhero characters.

Are you guys editing the texture maps yourselves?

All of my Stuff are custome made texture maps, I tend to do a pick on Heromachine then use that as a basis for the texture map in poser.;)

Some characters for your perusal:

FlareinFlight.jpg

Flare - a teenaged electrokinetic. Pencil sketch modified in PhotoDeluxe.

HaggGIF.gif

Haggerty the Witch - the main villain for a FH campaign, who also appeared in a Champs game which I ran. Pen and Ink.

Julia.gif

Julia - a little girl who liked big guns! Pen and ink.

I'm still taking commissions.

:D

Originally posted by Nato

I don't know. You'd better let us see the original nude. ;)

Somehow I don't think the Hero crew would appreciate me posting nekkid pictures on their boards. :P

Here's one of the PCs from our current game. I like the way the wings came out, but might fiddle with the rest of it some more.

Originally posted by OneSmallGod

I'm still taking commissions.

:D

Cool, cause I woulden't mind if you could creat a sketch of a superhero I played once in a Play By E-Mail Champions Campain. He was a crossdreser/chemist who found a cemical coumpound which would make any cloth which soaked in it vertualy indistructable. The 'prototype' was an old southern bell dress he had, and he decided to become a crossdresing superhero by the name of The Damsel.

Dress: White, with frills and lace, typical of the late 19th centery, with leg-o-mutton sleves.

Face: Totaly white, with red lips and cheeks.

Hair (wig): Blond sausage curls.

Weapion: A white parasol. Also a string of perls and a female purse of the style of the late 19th centery.

Looks: Defently an afemimen looking guy (looks more like a female than a man). The fact that 'she' is a he is not known to the general public.

Thanks.

Coad Name: The Damsel.

. He was a crossdreser/chemist who found a cemical coumpound which would make any cloth which soaked in it vertualy indistructable. The 'prototype' was an old southern bell dress he had, and he decided to become a crossdresing superhero by the name of The Damsel.

Steriaca-

that's just Sick, Twisted, and Wrong! (Of course, this is from a guy who wrote a character, "Lightning Girl", who was the second hero by that name - and was the younger brother of the original Lightning Girl... Didn't make a big thing about it - the other heroes just theought 'she' was a little butch. So what - so was their female brick!:D)

If you're interested, check out my Commissions section on my website:

Art Business here