Superhero Images

schir1964

How strange...

When I looked, I didn't see it.

Ah well, I followed your link and posted a bunch of stuff there. Reposted a couple pics too, so the FH people out there won't feel slighted. :)

Mags

EDIT:

Oh! Ha. Silly me! The default for visible threads is 5 days. That's why I didn't see the threads. Ooooookie dokie. Learned my lesson. :)

Never mind.

Epoch

Wildcat, I like Epoch's face, both the before (smiling) and after (serious), because it is different. He has a very unique look to him, not like a cookie-cutter copy of some blah hero's face. The face you gave him is not beautiful, but it is well drawn and expressive. Please keep creating new, individual faces for your characters, it is wonderful! :)

Mags

Kinda reminds me of a young Ron Perlman...

Re: Epoch

Originally posted by Magmarock

Wildcat, I like Epoch's face, both the before (smiling) and after (serious), because it is different. He has a very unique look to him, not like a cookie-cutter copy of some blah hero's face. The face you gave him is not beautiful, but it is well drawn and expressive. Please keep creating new, individual faces for your characters, it is wonderful! :)

Mags

Kinda reminds me of a young Ron Perlman...

Wow Maggs that was a very insightful responce... and thank you very much for the compliment.

And for my next Pic... One of the 2 females of the Liberty League, Lady Victory.

Once again the coloring isn't 100% yet but once I have them all done (2 more BTW) I'll finish their Photoshop coloring.

attachment.php?s=&postid=135941

WC

re: Shuriken

Hey Maggs,

I really like Shuriken, esp the way you put the actual stars she's throwing in the forfront like that... I never could get that to work for me (and havn't tried in years)

As for the shoulder pads on Lady Vic... I thought that too...those colors ARE too similar, but I hope that once I finish coloring her (you know whit shading and all) that it will all work out...If not, I'll def chng the color.

Thanx for the input

WC

Re: Yippy

Originally posted by Wildcat

Glad to see that I'm not the only one still posting on this thread. For a while there I thought I was alone.

Starlord - You seem to have mastered Heromachine, I can't seem to get the hang of it as well of you. Are you using Version 2? Also This team for PhantomGM, What's the deal with them, They sound Interesting.

Enforcer - Now THAT IS Wish Fulfillment. Great work, very Clean Lines... I can never get my lines looking that clean.

Once again I', gladt THIS thread hasn't died, I'll post some more pics soon.

WC

The three PCs that I had Starlord create pics for are part of My CHS student team which I call the HOT SHOTS. They'r a team of Teenage superheroes that I play in the vein of

Young Justice,who operate out of Med City NC in my campaign world.:cool:

the other heroes listed are:

Dataswipe[half alien TK with Cyberpsi powers]

Liona,the SheCat[human turned into felinoid,akin to ThunderCats]

Dreamstar[Magical Girl/Mystic,deciple of Witchcraft]

Rokk[Juggernaut/Hulk/Goliath almalgalmation]

Roll[speedster,the ultimate irrisistable force]

Liberty,The American girl[Adapted from the POWERHEROES PC]

If you want to crate pics of them be my guest[just PM me first]

Guest TheAuthority

I like this drawing, kind of a Tom Raney/Bart Sears kinda feel to it. In fact it reminds me a little of the way I draw.

I'm not crazy about the Mangaesque face though.

Originally posted by Enforcer84

attachment.php?s=&postid=137484

on the JAMIE JUSTICE image I think the light trail should have been RED WHITE and BLUE. I know it is a blue background but besides the hair. I did not see anything to give yellow/gold.

i have to say "you're right"--but i was new to my group at the time i did the pic, and a little aprehensive about fitting in--i didn't want to be accused of "going overboard," and playing a silly character....

....little did i suspect that as soon as the rest of the group saw the pic she was immediately dubbed "jamie jugg-stice....!"

goes to prove ya should always go with your gut instinct....:rolleyes:

btw--here's her latest costume, just to beat a dead horse dead-er....

attachment.php?s=&postid=138112