Superhero Images

schir1964

OK I'll make it 3... You stuff is really Clean and Crisp Mangog... Something I can't seem to get in mine :confused: Great work keep it up

Question for the masses out there. I've just recently remade some old Champions characters from the Coriolis Effect, and also did the pics (well scanned and colored actualy) and I was wondering 2 things... would anyone like to see them, and would it be apropriate to post those here since I didn't draw them.

WC

Originally posted by Mangog

Thanks!

Here's a sketch of Giganto from a series of drawings I did revamping Terror Inc.

Mangog. I love the look of Giganto! He looks less like the thing now, and a bit more reptillian. Kudos!

Wildcat: If you can post them, I'd love to see them. Hope they say it's ok to do

Originally posted by Wildcat

OK I'll make it 3... You stuff is really Clean and Crisp Mangog... Something I can't seem to get in mine :confused: Great work keep it up

Question for the masses out there. I've just recently remade some old Champions characters from the Coriolis Effect, and also did the pics (well scanned and colored actualy) and I was wondering 2 things... would anyone like to see them, and would it be apropriate to post those here since I didn't draw them.

WC

I would love to see them!

Originally posted by aylwin13

Hey 'Cat,

As long as you give the original artist credit there's no reason youcan't show your colorized versions. Go for it!

P.S. Any SCEPTRE stories, yet ?

Technically, there is. That whole copyright thing.

I'd like to see 'em too, though, so here's hoping WC gets permission from the copyright holder, whoever it may be.

Coriolis Effect Pics

Well I don't really know how to get in touch with the Artist. The Adventure states that Glenn Johnson is the artist, and I don't think he's done any recent work for Hero. I think I'm just going to post it, and Hope nobody get's upset (and I don't get banned :o )

And No... Sorry No SCEPTERE Stories... they are due to come back from their D-hopping Adventures this Sat so Soon I hope

WC

Ch'Andarra

Here is my Colored Version of Ch'Andarra from the Coriolis Effect. I couldn't find a description stating Hair, eyes, costume color so I just did what I felt

The Original Artist is Glenn Johnson, and I'd like to give him credit for a GREAT picture to work with, and I hope if he ever sees these that he'd approve.

Photoshop is a fun medium to color with, but I'm still learning... if anyone has any tips please let me know.

attachment.php?s=&postid=153964

WC

The Black Enchantress

OK here's the 2nd (and last for now, will do more) Pic I colored from the Coriolis Effect. The Black Enchantress was originaly Drawn by Glenn Johnson, and All Kudoes should go to him for the great art to work with.

attachment.php?s=&postid=153967

I did these pic because I plan on re-vamping them and changing things around to fit them into my campaign world. Here hoping that the Character designs come out as good as the color job.

WC

PS if anyone likes I can post one withough the BG

Re: The Black Enchantress

OK here's the 2nd (and last for now, will do more) Pic I colored from the Coriolis Effect. The Black Enchantress was originaly Drawn by Glenn Johnson, and All Kudoes should go to him for the great art to work with.

attachment.php?s=&postid=153967

I did these pic because I plan on re-vamping them and changing things around to fit them into my campaign world. Here hoping that the Character designs come out as good as the color job.

WC

PS if anyone likes I can post one withough the BG

Wildcat,

Great coloring job on these two images, Especially Black Enchantress. She looks fairly menacing now!

Being the greedy mulch I am, I wouldn't mind seeing her without the background.

You going to do Dr. Arcane too? He was my favorite from that book :D

Re: Re: The Black Enchantress

Originally posted by urbwar

Wildcat,

Great coloring job on these two images, Especially Black Enchantress. She looks fairly menacing now!

Being the greedy mulch I am, I wouldn't mind seeing her without the background.

You going to do Dr. Arcane too? He was my favorite from that book :D

I've started him, but not sure on the color scheem. If anyone has the proper colores for him let me know so I can finish him up.

WC

Oh and here she is w/out BG

Re: Re: Re: The Black Enchantress

I've started him, but not sure on the color scheem. If anyone has the proper colores for him let me know so I can finish him up.

I'm not much of an artist and am not used to posting, but, way back in the day, I did color in Doctor Arcane with some pens, and later scanned him. I'll try to attach that image here.

The artist on these was really good; I enjoy his work.

Re: Coriolis Effect Pics

Well I don't really know how to get in touch with the Artist. The Adventure states that Glenn Johnson is the artist, and I don't think he's done any recent work for Hero. I think I'm just going to post it, and Hope nobody get's upset (and I don't get banned :o )

There's a good chance that the art was work for hire, so whoever owned the company when it was printed prob. owns the art. ICE is probably in no condition to protest, and if the rights belong to Hero/DOJ, then I'm sure the Powers That Be will let you know. At least you made an effort, which is more than a lot of people would have.

Nice job on the coloring!