Superhero Images

schir1964

Originally posted by Redmenace

That quote is from Magmarock, about posting Templates. However if she does some I could do so as well. It may be a week or so. Is there anything specific you're looking for?

Don't forget there are a few over at Free Stuff.

I'm actually about 3/4 done now with the rest of my pack. At current rate, looking at the end of the year... They don't take long, I've been busy.

This discussion on templates reminds me of a question I've been meaning to ask.

What do you all think about the Super Hero Character Template Collection - PDF in the online store?

Are they worth getting? Are they usuable? Is there electronic versions of the same that can be easily dropped into PhotoShop? What about Poser versions?

Originally posted by RPMiller

What do you all think about the Super Hero Character Template Collection - PDF in the online store?

Are they worth getting? Are they usuable? Is there electronic versions of the same that can be easily dropped into PhotoShop? What about Poser versions?

If they are the ones I'm thinking of, they look kind of like Poser figures that have been printed out kind lightly. I bought them when they first came out, and I liked them! In fact I wish I could remember where I put them (I use too many damn computers to remember where I stored them). They're not quite "line drawings" like typical templates; these have a litle more shading since they appear to be computer generated. Again, I hope I'm remembering the right ones.

Originally posted by RPMiller

Are they worth getting? Are they usuable?

Until you mentioned them, I forgot that I even had them. That is a very nice product for the artistically challenged (me). I will have to use the poses again for my latest group of characters and perhaps post a few :D

Template Female 3

This one is mine. I drew it.

attachment.php?s=&postid=160103

That's it for now. Everything else I have is duplicated in the free folders and/or are old templates from earlier versions of the game.

As for the "borrowed" pics-turned-templates, I have more somewhere... I just need to find them and scan them.

Mags

Thanks, guys!

Have white-out, will travel. Ok, maybe no traveling. And, yes, it is hard work to take a perfectly good (photocopied) pic and strip it down to the bare minimum. Now that I have my own scanner, I might just do a few more. But only if I see any worthy of templatedom. (templateness? templateability?)

Heh. Mags

So, here is one of the "drawn on" templates I found last night... as soon as I find a cleaned-up version, I'll post it too.

attachment.php?s=&postid=160310

Re: ...

Originally posted by Magmarock

So, here is one of the "drawn on" templates I found last night... as soon as I find a cleaned-up version, I'll post it too.

Hey Mags,

Hows this... Just sa few min in Photoshop and there you go. Named it as "templatewoman8.jpg" following your previous posts.

attachment.php?s=&postid=160320

WC