Superhero Images

schir1964

Originally posted by cbv

Hey, Im new to this thread and just wanted to post a couple of my favorite characters (lightening based...noticed quite a few other ligthening based characters around).

They are half brother / sister team.

Warp 9 steered me to this thread and I thought I'd throw in a couple my guys.

It's nice to see some of your art here. . . . I figured you'd like this thread.

Originally posted by mattingly

Blue, I love American Spirit. Reminds me a bit of my own Spirit of '76.

Thanks! The inspiration was another thread here somewhere. Someone asked about "character archetypes" or somesuch. I noticed someone had stuck "Patriot" in among Brick, Energy Projector, etc. I thought to myself, "I bet I've used Patriot in conjunction with everyone of these other types". As I ran through the list, the only glaring omission was that I'd never made a Mystic-Patriot. So here he is. I'm working on stats right now.

OK, folks, it's been a quarter since my last pic posting. Time to post another. This is a pic of my most favorite Champs character, Paladin. Typical power-armor hero. There's a No-Prize for anyone who can name what character's picture was used as the basis for this pic.

attachment.php?s=&postid=211054

Next is my Cap clone, Shieldsman. A gladiator from an alternate dimension. His specialty was of course the shield.

This is another Albert Deschesne template, with felt pen and colored pencils.

attachment.php?s=&postid=211072

And HEROWEAPON wins an original, teflon-plated No-Prize. It's being "posted" even as we type.

:D

Well, I'm not gonna catch up with Blue for number of pics posted, but I have a few more to show. These next 4 are of my first, and most played Champions char. He started out in this costume, as Electron, a flying energy-projector. He was a sub-atomic physicist, researching cold fusion. He was radiated when his lab was sabotaged. The costume was a total rip-off of Marvel's Nova character. First try, ya know.

attachment.php?s=&postid=211470;)

Before his origin, Electron’s parents had been killed by terrorists; hence one of his Psych Lims. Later, his wife was killed in front of him during a hostage situation. He had a bit of a mental change, and I redid a couple of his Disad’s and changed his name and costume. Introducing NightRay.

attachment.php?s=&postid=211495

I like Nightray (it's something about the Black & White).

Let me say that the only reason I am churning out the art is because I've got a touch of the writer's block. When I get stuck on one thing, I move on to another.

So here's another. Enigma! (He's such a mystery that I haven't even decided what his powers are yet :) )

attachment.php?s=&postid=211570

character image

attachment.php?postid=211584

So Blue is "Enigma" just another way to say "I got nothing". Cool pic, though.:) Several people have expressed interest in my character Zero, and his Omni-Suppress power, so I went back and Computer colorized the B&W line drawing. It's not as fancy as the Cavalier pic, but tell me what you think. I'm using a program called Micrographix Photomagic 4.0

Re: character image

Originally posted by drrushing

[b Several people have expressed interest in my character Zero, and his Omni-Suppress power, so I went back and Computer colorized the B&W line drawing. It's not as fancy as the Cavalier pic, but tell me what you think. I'm using a program called Micrographix Photomagic 4.0 [/b]

Puff up. They hate that.

Here is a pic of my first ever supers character IceStorm. He has Ice/Weather powers. He was from the game that we all know and laugh at, Villians & Vigilantes. No one had shown me the "Way and the Light", that we all know as HERO, yet. :D

attachment.php?s=&postid=211930