Superhero Images

schir1964

Twilight Girl

Should also say, all of my drawings are using Bruce Timm templates that Winterhawk gave a link to on page two of this thread, except for Twilight Girl. She is a Wonder Woman X I think it was that I think someone posted on this thread, I just remeber copying the pic and transforming the colors to fit our flying brick. Always remember, no picture I post was ever truly mine, casue I can't draw....... just imagine.

So, Twilight Girl.

attachment.php?s=&postid=215424

Nykon

An amazon sharing physical space mysticly with a young Greek woman, she is our light brick and tactician. Her true ability is that she always (so far) hits what she throws at, and can toss Buicks if need be. Her name is spelled incorrectly according to her, but I like this on better.

attachment.php?s=&postid=215437

Re: Blitz

Originally posted by Avatar

Our current speeder, who has adobted this sad name and costume cause he is hunted by most of the worlds police forces for joining Menton for awhile.

Nice pic of Blitz. Thought I'd mention it. :)

Re: Another One

Originally posted by cbv

This is my mystical good guy gone bad martial artist.

Nice pic! The ones on your site are pretty cool too. Is your avatar based on you? Looks a little like ya.

I'd make an avatar of me but board usage might drop off ;)

I'll be posting the hdc files in another thread, but here's the first image of the Chinese Superteam from my game. These were originally done by Sam Bell for his SE Asia Protector's game. I've always like the names...

All images were done by Sam Bell

The Iron Resolve of the working class, united against Western Imperialism

attachment.php?s=&postid=218355

Thanks for the compliments Blue.

My avatar is T-Storm and he is based on me, my high school best friend, Carter Wong, and the Lightening dude (both from Big Trouble in Little China).

Ive been playing around with paint shop to try and color my pics before loading them.