Superhero Images

schir1964

Re: Lance Corporal Lora Doubet

Originally posted by Logan D

Anyway - one version of a character I've had around for a long time was a member of UNTIL in a PBEM game I was in a few years back. I didn't have a definitive version of the UNTIL uniform to work with back then. So I decided to design my own. WIth some input from a fellow player, Rob Hudson. The design takes some inspiration from The Rocketeer, Silent Mobius, and just a touch of Masamune Shirow. I've made a few other pictures of her in this uniform since then.

And all of them were very good Logan, this one being no exception. Glad to see Lora still gets some of your time every now and again.

Jonathan "Grimoire" Bodey

Re: Re: Lance Corporal Lora Doubet

Originally posted by beauxdeigh

And all of them were very good Logan, this one being no exception. Glad to see Lora still gets some of your time every now and again.

Jonathan "Grimoire" Bodey

Oh hey there, Jon! Long time no see!

Yes, Lora does get a fair amount of my headspace. As you can see here. :)

Logan_Hiatus_end.jpg

I'm actually playing a version of her in Surbrook's Kazei 5 PBEM game. Slightly different origin. Same overall abilites. She fits very well in the cyberpunk milieu. Not surprising, really.

Speaking of Kazei 5 (and just to prove I draw males, too, heh...) - Here's one of the characters from the PDF. Jagger the Enforcer. This illo came out rather postage stamp sized in the K5 PDF, so maybe the little joke here wasn't obvious. But yes, he's wielding a VERY BFG! (It's a railgun, BTW.)

jagvbfg.jpg

Firedrake

One last post tonight before I hit the sack. Firedrake, a standard fire elemental type. The bodysuit will be orange with a yellow flame pattern. The leggings are white. And the boots are the same orange as the bodysuit, with yellow cuffs. I intend to do some photoshopped flame effects using the light sketch lines of the flames around her as a guide.

Oh, and she's a redhead, naturally. :D

Firedrake2.jpg

Hi All

There has been no time to do much art for a while. However, I accidentally printed out the wrong file this morning so I had some extra paper on hand; I thought I'd put it to some good use.

These are some crude sketches. Normally I've only posted more finished stuff, but something a little bit rougher might be good for a change. And nobody else has been posting for a while.

Anyway, here is the first image: Felix and Drock. I was trying to give Drock an ape-like appearance with the proportions of his arms, but I think that it would have been better if I'd also made his legs shorter.

Re: Superhero Images

Warp' date=' I hope you post the finished pictures when you get 'em done. The sketches just wheted my appetite for the full thing.[/quote']

Hey, thanks for the interest Tim :)

It obviously takes more time to finish stuff up, but I should be able to get some time to work on finished pictures soon.

Re: Firedrake

One last post tonight before I hit the sack. Firedrake, a standard fire elemental type. The bodysuit will be orange with a yellow flame pattern. The leggings are white. And the boots are the same orange as the bodysuit, with yellow cuffs. I intend to do some photoshopped flame effects using the light sketch lines of the flames around her as a guide.

Oh, and she's a redhead, naturally. :D

Firedrake2.jpg

Any chance of you moving to Virginia.

I really like your drawings.

A.