Superhero Images

schir1964

Re: Superhero Images

I really enjoy your images, Blue.

Did you by any chance see this post about the Global Guardians web site asking for help from artists? I think you'd be a great asset to the site.

http://www.herogames.com/forums/showthread.php?p=293552#post293552

Thanks very much :)

Yes, I saw it but I didn't want to commit unless I knew if I was going to have the time.

Ironically, my most available time period is during work hours. But I can't draw here; that I have to do at home and I have less time there.

This is John Henry of the Light Brigade. This again is from a Champions game run at GenCon. The Light Brigade were a staple feature for years at GenCon. You even got your own button (badge).

John was a medium brick with his own truck part of the team transport

EDIT: Attachment removed. available on request

This is the last played version of the Flame.

You don't want to know how many points he is built on. This is pre version 4 after all....

In black and white. But colours are orange and red as per the first flame pic back around the 10-12 page mark in the thread.

EDIT: As my brother did the cloak curling around the bottom of the sheet some of the character sheet details had to be scanned as well.

EDIT: Attachment removed. Available on request

This is the final version of the Demoness.

Again in black and white, the dress is black, the cross is white and the hair is scarlet. The lines off the page were for an artist who did up a T-Shirt for me with the character on it.

EDIT: Attachment removed. Available on request. However colour version now available from Storn

Thanks very much :)

Yes, I saw it but I didn't want to commit unless I knew if I was going to have the time.

Ironically, my most available time period is during work hours. But I can't draw here; that I have to do at home and I have less time there.

Understandable. Even one or two pictures would be one or two pictures more than we have right now, though. ;)

At any rate, if you have available time, you should check out the Global Guardians site. If you're at all interested in PBEM gaming, there are a lot of very cool campaigns running there right now, with several more getting ready to start up. We wouldn't force you to draw pictures for us. :)