Superhero Images

schir1964

Re: Superhero Images

Ah, oh. I must have glossed over SS's desciption. Her hair is supposed to be red or black... I'll make an edit of it this weekend sometime and make her hair red. It should only take a couple minutes, but my weekend is booked solid.

Mags, I'm looking forward to doing another one. That was a lot of fun. I was able to learn a couple new techniques. Thanks!

Ok RP, here is Cateran.

The real challenge will be in coloring the plaid skirt. Have at it! :) You can get the correct colors off the Cateran pic that pops up on the left side of the screen (here on the boards). Oh, and feel free to fix the claymore if you want. I'm not that good with drawing swords...

I'm looking forward to seeing what you do. Cheers!

Mags

attachment.php?attachmentid=5962

Ah, oh. I must have glossed over SS's desciption. Her hair is supposed to be red or black... I'll make an edit of it this weekend sometime and make her hair red. It should only take a couple minutes, but my weekend is booked solid.

Mags, I'm looking forward to doing another one. That was a lot of fun. I was able to learn a couple new techniques. Thanks!

Ok. Fixed the hair color. Is red better?

Ok RP, here is Cateran.

The real challenge will be in coloring the plaid skirt. Have at it! :) You can get the correct colors off the Cateran pic that pops up on the left side of the screen (here on the boards). Oh, and feel free to fix the claymore if you want. I'm not that good with drawing swords...

I'm looking forward to seeing what you do. Cheers!

Mags

I'll start on her shortly.

Alrighty' date=' here it is let me know what you think.[/quote']

Man, RP, you are good! Very good. I love it! Thanks bunches, RP! :D

Rep comin' your way...

Any feedback on Psiphon? Should I have blended her better? My older brother said I should've paid more attention to the legs and boots, but I was trying to draw the eye to her upper body and face... what do you think? Needs more work?

Mags

My only coment on Psiphon is i hope shes telekinetic cos theres nothing holding her " Chest costume " up.

Nice pic though

Yup. TK. LOL! The top of the costume matches the original pic, I kid you not. The original pic featured what looked to me like a floating belt around her waist, but I ditched that along with the miniskirt and fishnet stockings.

Actually, Psiphon was originally a 229 point villain built on a 100 point base (and with 29 villain points). I did a rebuild with most of her powers staying the same, except I made her more powerful. She is now a serious threat.

I made the following changes:

Boosted her MP from 30 points to 60 and added TK to it.

All her mental powers work on humans, animals, and aliens. Also, she has animal friendship and beast-talk through her mental powers now.

I took her threeseparate drains out of the MP and combined them to make one power with a variable effect to equate the original power, then I linked that to her MP.

Gave her a bunch of skills to match her background (she only had three originally).

Added a couple of new Disads, but kept all her old ones. She is still extremely paranoid.

Psiphon is now a 415 point character and a lot more interesting. She is a Psi-mercenary for hire, who has been known to work for villains and hero group. I haven't had a chance to type in her background yet, but it is the same as in The Ultimate Mentalist, 4th Ed. Here she is if anyone is interested.

Enjoy.

Alrighty' date=' here it is let me know what you think.[/quote']

I like the final image, but thought she looked better on the white background. If nothing else, the boots are lost in this dark background, and it takes the focus away from the character.

Man, RP, you are good! Very good. I love it! Thanks bunches, RP! :D

Rep comin' your way...

Any feedback on Psiphon? Should I have blended her better? My older brother said I should've paid more attention to the legs and boots, but I was trying to draw the eye to her upper body and face... what do you think? Needs more work?

Mags

I agree that you achieved your goal of drawing the eye to the face. I probably would have added more detail to the lower body to blend the overall figure, or softened the upper features a little more. I think the hair and face "pop" out a little too much.

I like the final image' date=' but thought she looked better on the white background. If nothing else, the boots are lost in this dark background, and it takes the focus away from the character.[/quote']Ask for white background, get no background. :D

Ask for white background' date=' get no background. :D[/quote']

Now see... I think the white washes out her blouse. I didn't have a problem with the dark boots blending with the other background. Perhaps it is just my preference to have the eye drawn upward.

I think the previous pic looked nicer. The darker background made the entire picture look more, er, dimensional... IMO.

Mags

PS: The only major bummer about backgrounds of any kind- they waste ink when printing the picture out.

Now see... I think the white washes out her blouse. I didn't have a problem with the dark boots blending with the other background. Perhaps it is just my preference to have the eye drawn upward.

I think the previous pic looked nicer. The darker background made the entire picture look more, er, dimensional... IMO.

Mags

PS: The only major bummer about backgrounds of any kind- they waste ink when printing the picture out.

So then posting both pictures, with and without backgrounds is good? One for printing and one for looking at. :)

I'll continue to post two versions when I post. I'm even considering trying my hand at drawing a whole picture instead of just coloring, but I'm afraid I'm not very artistic. I'll try some sketches, and see if I can make something resembling a person. ;)

So then posting both pictures, with and without backgrounds is good? One for printing and one for looking at. :)

I'll continue to post two versions when I post. I'm even considering trying my hand at drawing a whole picture instead of just coloring, but I'm afraid I'm not very artistic. I'll try some sketches, and see if I can make something resembling a person. ;)

Sounds good to me. :)

I'm still working on coloring Dark Star and M.O.D. (Method of Destruction).

Mags