Superhero Images

schir1964

Re: Crawler

Different. Kinda cool looking. Does he have a name?

Mags

Yes, his name's Crawler.

I altered a Freedom Force skin, moved the character around in the editor, took a screenshot, and then cleaned it up in PhotoShop. He was a stretcher with a morose, almost suicidal viewpoint. Fun to play.

Re: Superhero Images

Not sure if I ever posted this one here ... made a X-Mas themed villian a while ago and thought I'd post the pic :)

Cute. Why does he remind me of Puck? Or Wolverine? Maybe it's the stogie and stubble. Definitely it is the attitude... yeah that's it. I wish I could capture attitude in a pic like that.

Mags

I've been playing around with the COIL in my free time and I thought about bringing back Mongoose from the old books to serve as a vigilante hunting them down :) This is the sketch I came up with ...

attachment.php?attachmentid=6037

Defently Mongoose. Give him some fangs, and he might look like the ideal I thought about to revive him into CHampions 5th Ed. (Basicly, a VIPER agent with extensal martial arts training, injected with an expermental serum filled with Mongoose DNA (and some other stuff...mutate till taist), then developed to find and eliminate COIL Influtators in VIPER...expect he gained the Mongoose's dislike for anything snake-like and excaped VIPER. He now hunts down BOTH groups while also being hunted down by both groups.)

Well, that is my story, and I am sticking with it.

Steriaca.

Cute. Why does he remind me of Puck? Or Wolverine? Maybe it's the stogie and stubble. Definitely it is the attitude... yeah that's it. I wish I could capture attitude in a pic like that.

Mags

Thanks Mags :) Funny story about this character ... my wife suggested that I make an evil elf and, after a ton of sketches, I decided to go with this gruff, kinda mean looking guy and make him a crime lord ala Penguin. I didn't think about the Puck or Wolvie thing ... but, now that you mention it, yeah, it does kinda have some kin to them :)

Thanks Mags :) Funny story about this character ... my wife suggested that I make an evil elf and' date=' after a ton of sketches, I decided to go with this gruff, kinda mean looking guy and make him a crime lord ala Penguin. I didn't think about the Puck or Wolvie thing ... but, now that you mention it, yeah, it does kinda have some kin to them :)[/quote']

You know, that would make a great X-Mas card! Order that print-run now, buddy! It'll give you and the mrs. time to address them all. :D

You just need a good line under the picture. Like "Merry Christmas, Bub" or "Where in blazes is my eggnog?".

Mags

Not so heroic looking here, really, this is Pathfinder in her off time as she sits around the International Space Station in casual clothes (the joke is that it's always night in space so in her off time she's often in a robe or pajamas).

Here's mine.

For a character I named Minuteman (and sometimes Monument depending on which chat site I'm in)

http://www.giovanni-wod.net/super/minutemannew1.jpg

Is that because he can destroy a city block in under a minute? ;):D

Most excellent pic! I wish I could even approach that level of skill.

Poser 4

Michael 2 figure

Michael's body suit w/custom texturing

Boots from Daz3d

Michael texture from Anton's Egyptian Male

Hair from Daz3d

Background prop from RDNA

You seem to be getting very nice results from Poser.

When you are putting stuff together that way, is it pretty easy to get exactly what you are looking for? Or can finding the right prop sometimes be difficult?

Thank you.

I seem to have taken to Poser much faster than others have. I'm not sure why but a friend of mine was able to teach me a couple of the basics over ICQ and I ran with it. Others haven't been nearly as lucky.

With that being said, sometimes it is very easy for me to get the desired results.

Case(s) in point:

Both of these pics can be found in my gallery @ deviant art http://prophetx.deviantart.com/

http://www.deviantart.com/view/3991163/ and http://www.deviantart.com/view/3513825/ These were fairly easy for me to crank out and I was happy with the results.

This one would be an example of one that didn't turn out as well as I would have hoped

http://www.deviantart.com/view/4408162/

So it can be hard or easy, depending on my level of skill and what I have available to me.

Did this mostly because I was bored.

Concept: What if you woke up one morning and could fly. Then you discovered... that's all you could do. No bolts of lightning, no superstrength, no mind powers. First you'd be elated, but after realizing that in a world full of heroes and villains, all you have is flight (and not even the fastest flight), you'd be awfully disappointed.

I give you Thrush. She's a radiation accident waiting to happen. I think I'll give her some skills and maybe some martial arts she learned after discovering she had no other superpowers. But likely some day she'll flower into something more.