Superhero Images

schir1964

Re: Superhero Images

Thank you' date=' othoe I did imagion the curls to be longer. And the hearts to basicly "float" all over her dress. Still, s/he is a hard concept to acualy get into (especaly if your not that much into anime).[/quote']

Anyways, I just want to say, THANKS! And sorry if I b***h to loudly about it not being exactly what I had in my minds eye.

Which begs to ask, who are the toughest charater all you artest ever had to art?

Anyways, I just want to say, THANKS! And sorry if I b***h to loudly about it not being exactly what I had in my minds eye.

Which begs to ask, who are the toughest charater all you artest ever had to art?

I'm much better at drawing pics of characters that already have a picture done, because I am a 'visual' artist. If I see it, I can draw it.

So Abyss was tough for me since I had to design the villain's look from scratch. I tossed out a total of four design concepts before keeping the fifth one (which I posted here).

Mags

I always have a problem with characters like the Thing or Hulk ... never seemed to be satisfied with thier builds.

Today's lunch project. From the series of Olympians who still exist, this is Hecate, goddess of magic.

I figure she's given herself a makeover about two hundred times during her existence. This would be her current incarnation.

Artemis, Goddess of the Hunt. Since Athena's death back in the early part of the last century, Artemis is the only one who could stand head to head with Ares in combat, but they have different enough goals that they never clash. While he forges war, she crosses the globe in search of newer, bigger, tougher things to test in single combat.

She lost an arm back in the 1800's while battling some kind of sea serpent. It wasn't until she lost another hand in the 1960's while hunting the most dangerous game (supervillains) that she sought out and gained the assistnace of a famed cyberneticist. Despite her mechanical parts, she still prefers the old ways, eschewing guns for bows.

Is everyone still enjoying this thread?

I still can't believe it's going so strong. Well, my hat's off to all those that can draw.

- Christopher Mullins

I am enjoying tthe thread. Now, if I can only draw a half decent stick figure, I could create The Amazing Caption Stick Figure Man!!!

Havent been here in a long time' date=' my PC crashed, took most of my artwork with it. Here's my newest pic: Slipstream, for Hero Force in HC.[/quote']

Nice job. Hey, are you still planning to do some of the images for the GGU (I believe one of my characters was one of the long list you were sent), or have you moved on to other things?

Hi again everybody, thanks for you comments.

Mags - my medium was a Comic Book Pages Pro Blue Board, with an HB pencil, and Berol Prismacolor pencils. I used a Gel Ink black pen for the energy effects, and then copy and pasted my pic to a cloud background.

Rob C. Rogers - I was going to do those pictures for GGU, and LOST(hiding head now) all my information on them. I went to the GGU site, and things looked really messed up. I haven't checked in a while, maybe things are better now.

Blue - thanks for the support, now I just have to post more. I'm what about 3800 behind you? Actually, since I do everything by hand, I just need the time....

I was going to do those pictures for GGU' date=' and LOST(hiding head now) all my information on them. I went to the GGU site, and things looked really messed up. I haven't checked in a while, maybe things are better now.[/quote']The site's been having a lot of problems during the transition from HTML to PHP. I'd guess that at least a third of the links don't work right now. But things are slowly improving, and the games are definitely still active. If you're still interested in doing those characters, you should contact the art director there (artboss@globalguardians.com). There's definitely a huge need there for artists for PCs and NPCs. I know your efforts would be appreciated.