Superhero Images

schir1964

Re: Superhero Images

A couple of looneys of unknown intent here (Heroes? Villains? Neither?)

Oracle - A descendant of the family line of oracles at delphi who were cursed long ago with madness, she is often hard to interpret, but exhibits powers in addition to the ability to see the future.

Angelica - AKA Emissary, Whore of Babylon, The Angelic, Temperance, and many other names. She is an angel captured in the great war, kept prisoner of satan so he might understand his enemy. By the time she was rescued she'd come to be like her captors in certain regards. The angels kept her for the same reason; To understand those in the pit. She has lived the past millenium as a sort of messenger between, heaven, hell, and earth.

Re: Superhero Images

WOW Acroyear That's some good stuff... and I can totaly see the old school influence. I once had a lot of Original art all done on charactersheets from the early 80s - 90s But alass all that was lost in a bitter, messy divorce... Oh how I mourn for all my old gamming stuff.

OK Anyway - Some of those pics are FANTASTIC... the rest are GREAT!! I'm at work right now but as soon as I get home... I'll be using some of these as insperation, & others as it for characters in my Champions game (when ever I get back to it) Right now my Gaming Group & I have voted to shift to Heroic (using Dark Champions) in a Stargate like game I'm calling GateCrashers.

Blue - Great Stuff too... I'm Always ammazed at how prolific you are... I wishe I could produce quality pics as easily as you do... But no when I want to Draw I take forever... I hope to be drawing again soon... it's been almost a year since my last pic

WC