Superhero Images

schir1964

Re: Superhero Images

And the last of the "found in an old 1989 Batman movie folder old school review"

Wildcat

He was basically what if Wolverine were the candidate for the Super Soldier serum with Batman's utility belt (no claws, the belt buckle expands into a shield). He's had multiple looks, this one is obviously based on Wolverine (and is certainly not my favorite of the bunch, but I find it funny)

IMO it's actually much better than a lot of the $#it that they published. It's stylized' date=' but the anatomy is still fairly accurate. I kind of like it. :)[/quote']

I often use the hip thrust kind of pose, but this one was taken to an extreme that makes me cringe. The character is actually kind of bizarre, anyway, double/triple jointed freak anime shapeshifting ninja with disconnecting body parts...

I learned anatomy from old He-Man toys.... lol

Psilord

One of the founding 4 of a major supervillain group. Basically a mentalist in powered armor (he uses his mental powers to force scientists to make stuff for him).

Pretty cool stuff here, Acroyear!

I was wondering, what colours should Psilord here be - I was thinking of quickly painting him up in Photoshop (just looked like a fun design, and at 72dpi, it wouldn't take long) - if you will let me, that is :)

Pretty cool stuff here, Acroyear!

I was wondering, what colours should Psilord here be - I was thinking of quickly painting him up in Photoshop (just looked like a fun design, and at 72dpi, it wouldn't take long) - if you will let me, that is :)

Thanks for the kind words.

It was many years ago. I think he was kind of burgandy and muted blue-ish/grey with chrome accessories but if you have something more fun and/or interesting in mind, go for it.

Here we go -

Psilord, created and illustrated by Acroyear, coloured by Ian Sokoliwski

hope you all like it (especially Acroyear)

Great job Ian. I'm amazed that it only took you 90 minutes to do that. It takes me almost that long to open Photoshop Elements on my laptop. :D

Would you be willing to do any of the others? I'd like to see a few more.

Would you be willing to do any of the others? I'd like to see a few more.

Thanks :) [confidentially, it actually took less time - I was working on another project at the same time]

Um, maybe. I'm doing some drawing right now, plus have some other errands. It was mostly that the mood just struck me, when I saw that illustration, to do a quick colour-render of it. But maybe later...;)

This is Invader Zurg. Is he a good guy? A bad guy? All depends on your perspective. At any rate, he's an homage to my favorite cartoon of the moment, Invader Zim.

This is also my first attempt at doing shading using the GIMP (Linux version of Photoshop), and any comments would be appreciated.

Well, I just thought I'd show you what I was working on while also doing that colouring job on Psilord...

Now, this isn't strictly a superhero...more of a fantasy character...ah, well :)

Hmm, Baldwin, eh? Which one of the brothers is this? :)