Superhero Images

schir1964

Re: Superhero Images

Great work by everybody involved. At 81 pages and running. Should there be a Superhero Images Thread 2?

Cheers

QM

:think: I agree--this is a cool thread. But why start a second one when one serves just as well? Additional threads would clutter the boards (like all those $#$# WWYCD threads) and make it harder to find any particular messages you might be looking for?

:think: I agree--this is a cool thread. But why start a second one when one serves just as well? Additional threads would clutter the boards (like all those $#$# WWYCD threads) and make it harder to find any particular messages you might be looking for?

Agreed. There are several art threads as it is (Storn's, the superhero and supervillain threads and you could argue Etherio's one as well).

Why fix it if it ain't broke ?

Great work by everybody involved. At 81 pages and running. Should there be a Superhero Images Thread 2?

Cheers

QM

Only 49 pages for me. But then I went into preferences and maxed out my posts-per-page so I wouldn't have to click and load pages so often. Neat little trick.

Mags

Autobahn, German speedster.

Photoshop over a template.

Ok, it's a work in progress. Still needs some work on the hair and shading.

Mags

If you want to discuss some techniques for shading in photoshop, email me at schir1964 @ netzero.net address.

- Christopher Mullins

This one could have been better, but I got sloppy with the drawing itself and then I tried to fix it by coloring it and wound up not liking the scheme. Oh well. That's why they sell paper in tablets, rather than 1 sheet at a time.

Guest Worldmaker

This one could have been better' date=' but I got sloppy with the drawing itself and then I tried to fix it by coloring it and wound up not liking the scheme. Oh well. That's why they sell paper in tablets, rather than 1 sheet at a time.[/quote']

No offense, Blue, but it looks like "she" is sporting a package...

Here's my latest pic.: Nightstalker........I liked the pic' date=' but I was really disappointed with the scanning. The depth and texture of the armor was completely lost. And there was these strange bands across the pic....but anyway, here it is...pencil drawing, Berol Prismacolor colors.[/quote']

Looking more and more like a stormtrooper everytime you upgrade. :P

LOL,

Well, at least he's finally a dark color, instead of chrome or white.....that never was very good for sneaking around at night......maybe some enterprising computer graphics artist will edit the pic with a gun metal gray/blue, with the texture to match(since the scanning sucked this time).

LOL,

Well, at least he's finally a dark color, instead of chrome or white.....that never was very good for sneaking around at night......maybe some enterprising computer graphics artist will edit the pic with a gun metal gray/blue, with the texture to match(since the scanning sucked this time).

Do you have the image without color?

Lood what I found on Page 3? My last contribution was to the NGD forum art thread. But you guys have no excuse! Slackers! ;)

This is really more of a Dark Champion than a Champion. Here's Perdition Cauldwell. The gloves are a touch sensitivity device for divining all sorts of things (and boosting skills), made by late mafia gadgeteer, Ira Cauldwell. Technically, they're only in beta testing.

Lood what I found on Page 3? My last contribution was to the NGD forum art thread. But you guys have no excuse! Slackers! ;)

This is really more of a Dark Champion than a Champion. Here's Perdition Cauldwell. The gloves are a touch sensitivity device for divining all sorts of things (and boosting skills), made by late mafia gadgeteer, Ira Cauldwell. Technically, they're only in beta testing.

Nicely done

Thanks, Lemmy.

So I'm supposed to be working, right?... well... in an attempt to keep myself conscious I decided to color this one. Unfortunately I was asleep enough that I forgot to convert it to Black & White first, so the lines are in various shades of gray and make it impossible to colorize properly. I may take another shot at this later if I'm not suddenly inundated with work.

Also, I was thinking blond when I drew it, because I draw too many brunettes. Somehow she wound up a redhead. It was just the gloves that were going to be Red (Perdition--damnation--hell's flames--the gloves as a means of her revenge). Now I guess all of her is the metaphor now.