City of Heroes - Online Hero Game

Dreadhawk

Re: City of Heroes - Online Hero Game

*dances around happily with his new CoV beta invite*

Weeeeeeee!

Huzzah!!! :D

Kimmie, who just got an email from Gamestop for the pre-order disk shipping at long last. :D And who is working on Grav/Kin and Ill/Rad controllers in addition to leveling Dr. Kara Lokison.

You know, for those of you who have a CoV beta and no time to play, I'd gladly take your place. Simply PM me all the appropriate details (say, account name, password, etc), and I'll gladly take on the tedious burden of beta testing. :thumbup:

(Like that's going to happen. . . but I could hope, right?)

You know, for those of you who have a CoV beta and no time to play, I'd gladly take your place. Simply PM me all the appropriate details (say, account name, password, etc), and I'll gladly take on the tedious burden of beta testing. :thumbup:

(Like that's going to happen. . . but I could hope, right?)

Curses, I stand foiled! Garou, you beat me to making such a "generous" offer. :P

:king: I was thinking the same as you.

Huzzah! Got in my pre-order disk (originally ordered July 31st, then they canceled it due to their Customer Service's inability to comprehend the English Language, and reordered), used the peel method, and upgraded CoH successfully on first try. Huzzah!!!

Now back to tweaking my Illusion/Radiation Controller. I think my Gravity/Kinetics Controller is ready to declare as perfect. Then back to Dr. Kara Lokison as she collects BP Spirit Masks for fun (Archmage accolade preperation).

My builds for the controllers are complete, and Kara just met her new hero, Dr. Science!!!!! Steve Sheridan is Dr. Science! I think Kara has a new friend! :D He just invited Kara to a sci-fi convention in Crey's Folly and told her to practice her Vulcan neck pinch! :D Fun! Maybe she can play in a Hero campaign while there. I bet I get to bash heads AND play while there!

Rachel Lokison, Illusion/Radiation Controller:

http://boards.cityofheroes.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=3674441&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1#3702629

Reality Shifter, Gravity/Kinetics Controller:

http://boards.cityofheroes.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=3674215&page=1&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1#3680854

And Lemming, congrats! :D Let me know if it rivals CoH's fun! :D

Archon' date=' I don't recall seeing you around in some time, nice to see you![/quote']

Thanks for remembering me. I've been playing CoH too much to really post out here. I'm trying to cut down on my addiction, but CoV is proving to be too strong for me.

Archon

As a reminder, the CoV Beta requires that you agree to a NDA before you enter it. In fact, the devs recommend you don't even tell anyone you're in the Beta.

Despite being in the CoH Beta, I am not in the CoV Beta...of course, if I was in the CoV Beta, I'd say the same thing. Last thing I need is a whole bunch of people begging me to break the NDA and spill the beans. :hush:

Of course you can still tell them if you want, without breaking the NDA. Anything more then that is breaking the NDA. I have no problem telling people that I am in it. I am not going to tell them about CoV beta. If someone says they are in Beta. I tell them to look me up my name is Machine Teen on the boards. Once I see they are really in CoV. I talk to them outside of CoV. I stay away from the City of Villains board on the City of Heroes Boards. I won't even go in there now.

I got 50 a few days ago on one character. That unlocked the two alien archetypes, so I went in and made a character. After brief play, I got bored with them.

So I went back in and cleared a character spot and started another char. This time it's a tank, though I'm not sure why; Except that maybe all the media ads for "The Corpse Bride" reminded me of one of my champions NPCs, so I made a CoH version :)

Anyway, I'm kind of saddened by reaching 50. Mostly because there's no XP left to conquer. Once you're there, all you really earn is influence. So it's all badge hunting.

Any word on if they're working on a post 50th level expansion?

Guest George Kirby

Anyway, I'm kind of saddened by reaching 50. Mostly because there's no XP left to conquer. Once you're there, all you really earn is influence. So it's all badge hunting.

Or bank building. All 22 level 50s in my SG has been exemplaring in pretty much any mission they can grab, building up their influence amounts in anticipation of needing lots and lots and lots of it to have a really keen base for our group.