City of Heroes - Online Hero Game

Dreadhawk

Re: City of Heroes - Online Hero Game

What's wrong with the Shoveler? He's the most level-headed of the Mysterymen and dang cool with it!

Ok, ok, finis, I give. There's apparently a lot of pent-up demand for shovels as weapons. :D I just couldn't see it, except for a joke character.

Aside, it seems the Axe and Mace sets will be getting a shovel as a weapon. What's the difference? You turn the shovel ninety degrees.

Not that I've heard. The devs are taking weapons from NPCs and allowing them to be used by player models. I can't think of any fork wielding minions off the top of my head.

Back on the shovel front, The Amish Avenger is taken on Pinnacle.... rats.

Ok, ok, finis, I give. There's apparently a lot of pent-up demand for shovels as weapons. :D I just couldn't see it, except for a joke character.

Aside, it seems the Axe and Mace sets will be getting a shovel as a weapon. What's the difference? You turn the shovel ninety degrees.

What they SERIOUSLY need for Mace is a Baseball Bat.

jg

And I have the Name The Shoveler on Guardian so cool i can't wait.

Enjoy your genericizing :)

As for the shovel, I think there's some Banished zombies that use it.

As for source material shovel wielders what about the Caretaker from Marvel's Midnight Sons series and spin-offs.

YOu can look at the weapons yourself on test servers. Just create a character with the proper powersets' date=' then go to costume screen to look at weapons. You can't finish the character to run them yet though.[/quote']

That sounds weird. I assume people in the Beta are running them fine, though I would of assumed you couldn't log in if you weren't in the Beta.

Nope, It's on regular test server as well as the beta server. They just don't have them active yet. So if you choose one of the new sets it won't let you complete. If you choose one of the older sets. It defaults back to standard when you create the character.

I don't think there are any restrictions. There are no Mace/Axe sets at all villain side, so there's that, but I think all the rest (Dual Blades, Assault Rifle) are exactly the same.

Earnable weapons might be different. Not sure here.

Btw, which is the regular Test sever and which is the Beta one? Is the regular Test server Training Room 01 and the Beta one Training Room? I'm confuzzled now.

I

Btw, which is the regular Test sever and which is the Beta one? Is the regular Test server Training Room 01 and the Beta one Training Room? I'm confuzzled now.

Training room 01 is the beta server. trainign room is regular room.

Yeah I think Tim has it reversed. Training Room is the external beta test server. I think Training Room 01 used to be reserved for the devs, but they enabled it for players when they were doing player transfer testing.

If you copy a toon to the test server, it goes to Training Room, not the 01 version. So that's gotta be the Beta server.