City of Heroes - Online Hero Game

Dreadhawk

Re: City of Heroes - Online Hero Game

Well' date=' my friend Shadowwalker just got the game, and I'm helping him through the low levels and a first toon tonight on victory, but I'm glad (and I'm sure he would too) to meet up with any Hero board members on other servers..but of course, we'll be low level characters (unless its on Victory).[/quote']

My global is @Psilancer. so if you and your freind decide to make either Heroes or Villians on Champion get in touch, I got full bases and SGs on both.

Same. :D

My global is @Hero Gojira (I'm pretty sure that's with the space). I don't think I have any toons on Victory, but of course that would make me low level then too. :) I do have a few low level toons that I could just copy the idea and make new ones. My WP/Mace Tanker is like level 3 right now, and I have a Ninja/Arrow MM that's only about level 9.

(I seem to level my villains more, but I have more heroes than villains too.)

I've suggested a once per week get together, but so far no takers. People are just a bit to busy with personal life to be able to commit to anything. Theoretically, Eurostar commits it's villainy on Monday nights on Champion, but since it's just Tim and me who read our website, this hasn't had any interest.

(Tanker Tuesday is a long running event on Champion, blue-side. It's the first Tuesday of each month, iirc. Eurostar's Monday nights was intended to be something like the villain version of Tanker Tuesday.)

Frag, I never even knew about Tanker Tuesday, let alone Eurostar Monday. Of course I don't get home til 11:30pm Eastern time... but I'll come on again next week now that I know.

JG

Should be fun to run with Hero System players... Been on CoH/CoV since the start... At last count, over 100 chars in the game. Champions servers is full (12 chars, 2 are 50s). Global is @Sugoi_chan.

Normally on during mornings and late in evening, Eastern time. (W@rk gets in the way of heroing, darn it!)

Got a minimum of 6 chars on any given server in the game... levels dependent on how much action they've seen on that server.

Definitely going to have to try converting some of the (wacky) Cites powers over to the Hero System.

With my excessive travel schedule the past two years (1,040,000 miles in the air in 26 months) to mostly places without regular high speed internet connectivity, I haven't been able to play much of anything.

I logged in for the first time in about three months this past week, created some dual blade and will power power sets, checked out the Creepy Baby Jesus missions, and ran through the new addition in I11: the Orobouros portal which lets you redo past mission arcs for the badge collector.

Tankers need damage. That means picking either a secondary that can dish it out, rely on being in a group all the time, or taking advantage of the veteran awards at 12 and 33 months.

Obviously the last option is unavailable to a new player.

Due to connectivity issues on the west coast servers, our regular play group moved most activity to Infinity. I've got characters on Justice and Guardian like Lemming does. (Justice=coH, Guardian=coV)

I'm doing pretty well with groups, but soloing is tough with my horrible damage output. I like areas where I can use taunt, then run behind a corner and pull all the mobs through the maze of teammates. I may have to tryout Champion sometime. My global is "@DJErkenfresh".

I'd be up for some teaming on Champion. I have a variety of AT so I can fill many roles. OTOH Pinnalce and Justice (I think) seem to be more played by folks here, so you might have better luck there.

What server is your Tanker on now?

BTW, expect a global invite from Hero Gojira when you next log in.

I have now on Victory two masterminds and a WP/Mace Tanker' date=' all very low level.[/quote']

I've got a fairly low mastermind on Victory, Queen Robotica, a bots/FF mastermind., and my current 47 bots/traps MM. I usually run her with another bot/ff used by a friend, so we can double (or sometimes with the bots help) triple stack protective fields. The more masterminds, the merrier. Ok, maybe confusing, loud, and lag-prone, but its merry as in rampaging hordes of merry making doom swarming over all before us.

I've got a fairly low mastermind on Victory' date=' Queen Robotica, a bots/FF mastermind., .... I usually run her with another bot/ff used by a friend[/quote']

This could be quite funny, considering one of my MM's is a clone of my main, Iron Mistress, a Bots/FF. :D But my other MM is Necro/Poison because I've never tried that before, so that might make a nice complement.

General comments: Don't forget too that once you get on the Hero Boards chat channel, other's can see your global and add you to their friends list. I try to remember to say "hi" when I first log in. You can see who's logged in too by going to your friends list, select the drop down and choose "Hero Boards". You'll see everyone who's currently logged in.

On the Victory Server I have a currently 12th level control Illusion/Kin. I just made a Illusion/empathy controller on the champion server. My global is grond buster. My playing time is now up in the air since I'm in the process of upgrading my computer so it can run the game better.

Best mission description, ever.

Defeat BOSS_NAME and Guards

You heard about that attack by the VillainGroup. If BOSS_NAME was the one behind it, then even the revitalized Paragon Police will have trouble bringing them to justice.

Fortunately, that's why there are heroes like you.

Did BOSS_NAME think that crime would be easy in Paragon City? That's a big mistake.