City of Heroes - Online Hero Game

Dreadhawk

Re: City of Heroes - Online Hero Game

Nice Tim. And several people have invite rights to the channel as well. Just be sure to have some place in a tab where you can display it.

Good point. You can only be a member of 5 channels, so if you already have 5 and want to join Hero Boards, you'll have to remove one.

When i log on lately, it's mostly to play with my friend who is a newly divorced dad with too much evening time on his hands, so I moved the Hero channel to a seperate tab chat. Problem is, now I don't notice anybody. I'll have to remedy that.

I just realize myself that each of those tabs has a button to disconnect it and float it separately on your screen. I can have Team, Team Chat, Hero Boards, my Friends List and the regular chat box all open at the same time on my screen.

I just realize myself that each of those tabs has a button to disconnect it and float it separately on your screen. I can have Team' date=' Team Chat, Hero Boards, my Friends List and the regular chat box all open at the same time on my screen.[/quote']

Am I the only one who immediately thought "how does he see anything else on the screen then?" When I played, if I had that many chat screens open I wouldn't have been able to see anything else. But then maybe that's just me.

Am I the only one who immediately thought "how does he see anything else on the screen then?" When I played' date=' if I had that many chat screens open I wouldn't have been able to see anything else. But then maybe that's just me.[/quote']Yeah, that was my first thought, too.

Of course, there is a slider somewhere in the Options to scale up/down all of the UI elements. You can make all of the windows smaller that way. That can get hard to read, though.

Alas, after almost 4 years of non-stop enrollment I've suspended my CoX account. :weep: I'm working a lot of overtime and trying to minimize expenses. I do wish y'all lots of fun, CoX success, and will re-up occasionally for head-busting action.

I was playing last night and met "Feurmacher" on the Champion server (I'm normally playing on Justice). A fellow on his team apparently had "Dr. Destroyer" and "Mentalla" as characters on his account. Funnily enough, I was playing as "Fyredrake" (I had to change the 'I' to a 'Y').

Anybody here fit the bill for the above players? Just curious...

I was playing last night and met "Feurmacher" on the Champion server (I'm normally playing on Justice). A fellow on his team apparently had "Dr. Destroyer" and "Mentalla" as characters on his account. Funnily enough, I was playing as "Fyredrake" (I had to change the 'I' to a 'Y').

Anybody here fit the bill for the above players? Just curious...

I have Feuermacher in Eurostar SG on Champion, but I wasn't playing last night. And the other 2 are not mine.

• 2 weeks later...

I picked up the Wedding pack expansion. the Wedding dress peices are nice. The only problem was a bug with the veil. The Hair and the Majority part of the veil are the same color. So either your hair is white, or the veil is the same color as the hair.