City of Heroes - Online Hero Game

Dreadhawk

Re: City of Heroes - Online Hero Game

Ok, they need to get their act together on error messages. When I backed up to the server select screen, it THEN told me I wasn't connected to the server. So, I went back in and finally made the damned character. They might pass the disconnect message on when you're trying to finalize the character, instead of a bogus server is busy message...

Here's what I ended up with on Exalted:

Red Side:

Blood Eagle Mace/Shield Scrapper

Blue Side:

Marama Fire/Dark Corruptor

The Blue Comet SS/Invuln Brute

Greyhound Kinetic/SR Scrapper

Tiger Tiger Katana/Willpower Scrapper

Jumpin' Jack Flash Fire/Fire Dominator

Doctor Winter Ice/Ice Dominator

Rocko Stone/Stone Brute

Maxine Invuln/SS Tanker

Kid Dynamo Electric/Shield Scrapper

Crazy Eye Dual Pistol/Traps Corruptor

Only toons I've bothered with on Exalted, so far:

Redside

Blood Speaker - necro/dark mm - my "namesake" character in CoH

Blueside

Forceline - rad/em blaster - loosely designed after the first Champions character I ever played :)

edit: And now, with the two vet reward slots I was sitting on, I have 38 slots on Justice. :P

I just made Black Falconn (two N's) on Exalted. Got her up to 4, and she can access Flight. Used to be 14th level for that.

I'm a veteran player and you get a bunch of bonus Enhamcements that are good to level 21.

and get this, I sold my starting Inspiration Heal for 20k! Someone musta switched over a character with cash.

Now its down for 2 hours, Need to get to work anyways.

Got my usual videographer character name on Exalted, no problem.

And of course, it wouldn't be an issue of COH without an ad from moi to ring it in...

YouTube Version is

Downloadable Version is here (and it's ~135MB).

Michelle

aka

Samuraiko

Hey! I saw that video when they played it in UStream! I didn't reaize that Samuraiko was the same one here.

:cheers::rockon::celebrate:king::cool:

Had to go help my chiropractor straighten out some problems with her website today, so didn't level anything. Mostly made more alts. Only one slot left on VIP server. Hopefully, I'll get around to playing some more tonight. If we're going to do a Hero Boards SG on the new server, I'll likely level my new characters there.

I like the look of new Atlas so far.

I found an interesting bug when I logged into Protector: The game thinks I'm a free to play account. It tells me my character slots are locked and I have such and such global and server slots to spend, yadda yadda yadda. Good thing I just had my cat girl scrapper brigade there that I was using to test power set combos, and not real characters. I'll have to figure out how to /bug it. Maybe log in on the one character that it'll let me on the server and report from that one. .

I've started an SG on Exalted Hero Side. Open to anyone and is a casual SG.

I'll be on tomorrow and Firday from about 5pm to 10pm. (Central) Look me up for an invite. Once a member anyone can invite. And I give permissions to most base stuff to all.

2 new toons- Frozentime (Temp Man/Ice Blast Def) and Particle Soup (Beam Rifle/Energy Man Blaster) both on Freedom where most of active characters are, will need really good reason to start moving them. Actually if you see me on Freedom (@tatsunote) and need a SG, msg me- have a pretty sweet base only being used by two of my toons because it used to be pretty busy but all the other members quit the game I guess, although maybe now they'll comeback and try it out again...

I've made several toons on Exalted (since the VIP free transfers haven't been given out yet). I managed to snag:

Thunderfist (Yay! My favorite Hero System character's name!)

Pyrite Pirate

Spirit of 9-11 (couldn't transfer the original that I made on 9-11-11, so I made another.)

Wizard of Speed-Time (Curses! "Wizard of Speed and Time" is too long to fit.)

American Maid

But I didn't get (I had to work, and they finally got the servers up *after* I went to work. GRRR.):

Entropy. Settled for 3ntropy instead. Entropy was my very first Hero System character, back in either '86 or '87.

I started a new controller called Electric Kool Aid (Ill/Time)

I did snag a couple names of chars I'll be transferring over.

Tara Watt and Ice Pirate.

And I'll snag a name for a placeholder since I do want to start a Street Justice Brute later. Not sure on the secondary yet though.