Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

etherio

Project XIII: images from my campaign

This spawns from the Superhero Images thread, but that thing is saturated...

Just posting pics of characters from my supers campaign. They're not original drawings, but are image manips...puzzled-together composites from bits and pieces of comic and game art, then colored with photoshop. Kinda proud of 'em. Lemme know what ya think, and I'll post other pics and other goodies from my campaign.

First, the protagonists of the tale...

Edit: I have reposted some image links. I'm doing my best to reacquire all the files at present.

ProjectXIII.jpg

Re: Project XIII: images from my campaign

Vindicator

Super-soldier martial artist with super-reflexes and a gadget multipower full of the paraphernalia of fallen enemies and allies...

Vindicator.jpg

Azure

Clone "twin" brother to Turquoise...manipulates a powerful personal TK force field for protection, flight, and grabbin' stuff...

Azure.jpg

Sentry

Team leader...super-soldier who's practically invulnerable (but not super-strong)...master crime scene analyst...

Sentry.jpg

Wildcard

Psionic with the ability to telekinetically "destabilize" objects at the molecular level (yes, he throws exploding cards)...lucky as hell...

Wildcard.jpg

Amber

Clone sister to Turquoise and Azure...telekinetically loops electromagnetic waves into quasi-solid shapes that she can wield or throw...projects a luminous glow in the process...

Amber.jpg

Gravitus

Genius in astrophysics and gravitics, and an astronaut...an accident gave him the power to magnify and redirect gravity...wears a high-tech EVA suit of his own design...

Gravitus.jpg

Enigma

Once a two-fisted hoax buster from the pulp era known as 'Mr. E'...drank from the Holy Grail before WWII...now immortal, superhuman, and a very devout Christian...

Enigma.jpg

Pariah

Solar-charged brick...absorbs light to power his strength...can release it in a super-charged burst of lethal energy around his skin...

Pariah.jpg

PariahInDaylight.jpg

The Stranger

Alien-built robot drone that has learned human emotion and now emulates those he was once built to kill...can change his appearance by clothing himself in artificial "flesh"...wields a crossbow and trick arrows...

Stranger.jpg

Valkyrie

Actual immortal Valkyrie that fought for the Allies in WWII...very strong brick...has a lasso made of "dream stuff" she managed to bring with her after an encounter in the "Dream Zone"...

Valkyrie.jpg

Fauna

Geneticist...accidentally given the ability to transform into every species whose DNA she's injected into her bloodstream...all her forms are albino like she is...

Fauna.jpg

Photon

Contains within his body the disembodied spirit of an alien being who had "life-force" energy powers when alive (Quasar of the old Protectors material)...can release that intangible "astral form" for limited duration...

Photon_alterego.jpg

PhotonsAstralForm.jpg

Partisan

Freedom fighter from an alternate future timeline where the earth is ruled by warring alien factions...electronics wizard, gadgeteer, soldier...

Partisan.jpg

"Uncle" Sam MacDonald

WWII super-soldier with incredible regenerative abilities...crippled at war's end, he now is a diplomat and strategist...his abilities retard the aging process...(DNPC mentor of the group)

UncleSam-new.jpg

UncleSaminWWII.jpg

Arcanna...half-demon scorceress with the power to summon hellfire from the 5th circle...psychiatrist by day...

Hey Etherio, these are all really awesome. I can recognize a number of the base images, but just barely. You did a fantastic job of making them your own.

And I love the bra on Arcanna (side note, what does one call one of these when it's not an undergarment, but an outergarment) that looks like some kind of hands. That really cracked me up.

These are awesome! Well done on the graphics... you're a Photoshop guru! :D

I personally love to get character inspiration from art... so you've really inspired me with these pictures.

Keep them coming!

Jak :hail:

And I love the bra on Arcanna (side note' date=' what does one call one of these when it's not an undergarment, but an outergarment) that looks like some kind of hands. That really cracked me up.[/quote']

I believe the technical term is 'bustier'. Dictionary.com gives us the following definition:

bus·tier n.

A formfitting sleeveless and usually strapless woman's top, worn as lingerie and often as evening attire.