Longest Running Thread EVER

About time I put something in his thread again.

The BBC are doing some articles on Lovecraft and are doing The Strange Case Of Charles Dexter Ward on radio. here are the links to the articles.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/5k6mfyb3lld560XTKQmCG9Q/a-quick-guide-to-the-best-cult-authors

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/4cvLY6FX2yhsChKS8HT7hbX/seven-surprising-ways-h-p-lovecraft-influenced-our-pop-culture

Well, I was under the weather, so I went to bed last night before 8pm.  But I wasn't ill enough to sleep 12 hours, so I got out of bed so my wife could sleep, and I'm timesharing TV, marking papers, and defacing these forums.

And as for making brunch, there's also a loaf of gingerbread in the oven now.

37 minutes ago, Pariah said:

Ugh. If you're going to get up that early on a Sunday morning, you might as well go to church.

Well, at the same timeslot, different channel, was one of those mainstream Protestant old white guys who disapproves of everything (except doing what he says, most notably giving him money).

Y'know the BS line moms give to their kids when they make grotesque faces at each other, "Stop that before your face freezes in that position"?  I swear, that must have happened to that guy and he became a preacher in hopes that the Divine would help him out.  And it hasn't worked yet.