Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

Cold...snow/rain mixed...I'm ready for the sun...then again' date=' I'm ready to work somewhere I can wear shorts every day during the summer...but that'll never happen...[/quote']

Well yeah, but today at noon there were no clouds in the sky and it was in the mid 50's. That's shorts wearing weather as far as I'm concerned.

And at least where I am (Stapleton) it is pretty solidly snow currently. :D

Guest Skaramine

Well yeah, but today at noon there were no clouds in the sky and it was in the mid 50's. That's shorts wearing weather as far as I'm concerned.

Bah. Weenies. Chicago.

Chicago - 40's is t-shirt and shorts weather.

Bah. Weenies. Chicago.

Chicago - 40's is t-shirt and shorts weather.

Dude, I grew up in Minnesota. I regularly wear shorts, t-shirt, and sandals when it is in the 20s. Granted, not for long periods of time, but perfect for walking a few blocks to the store and back.

Ummm...need I point out...that you live probably a half hour from me? :P And I know that 50s to some is shorts wearing weather...I actually know someone who (at least while we were in high school) wore shorts all the time...didn't matter what the temperature was...he was ALWAYS in shorts. *shrugs* Didn't bother me...bothered other people though.

Ummm...need I point out...that you live probably a half hour from me? :P And I know that 50s to some is shorts wearing weather...I actually know someone who (at least while we were in high school) wore shorts all the time...didn't matter what the temperature was...he was ALWAYS in shorts. *shrugs* Didn't bother me...bothered other people though.

Well, yeah, but I've driven less distance in Denver and gone from rain, through hail, and into snow. So I never assume that someone in the general vacinity is getting the same weather as me, unless they are within a few blocks. And for that matter, since I've watched golf-ball size hail falling no more than a block away from me while it wasn't even raining where I was, even that isn't a totally safe bet. :)

So yeah, I assumed you were no more than a half hour away (you really can't be any further than that and still be in Denver), but wasn't making assumptions. ;)

Well, yeah, but I've driven less distance in Denver and gone from rain, through hail, and into snow. So I never assume that someone in the general vacinity is getting the same weather as me, unless they are within a few blocks. And for that matter, since I've watched golf-ball size hail falling no more than a block away from me while it wasn't even raining where I was, even that isn't a totally safe bet. :)

So yeah, I assumed you were no more than a half hour away (you really can't be any further than that and still be in Denver), but wasn't making assumptions. ;)

*nods*

Yeah...we get crazy arse weather. I love coming home from work on nice 50 degree days and seeing cars heading east on I-70 with a nice amount of snow on them while my car is void of any snow. :)

Guest Skaramine

Run all you want. I already laid eggs in your hair. :D

Man... I know squidface lookin' for a android girl sentai team to whup his ass...

Of course, that could be what he wanted. :yes:

Guest Skaramine

The warehouse guy always wears shorts. He's the same guy who scarred me for life, wearing his little bike shorts.

Anyway . . . And now, a random musing:

Grrr. I was having so much fun, too.

Wow... intense roleplaying on the prisoners scene.