Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

And become Death Tribble :shock:

Wrong! I'll try harder next week, ig you will get on earlier. ;)

Try harder to avoid I take it? :snicker:

Hard for me to get on earlier than 6:30 AM or thereabouts...although it's not so hard to stay up and post "earlier"!

I have a modest proposal to make' date=' and if the person agrees (or someone else is suggested and [i']they[/i] agree) I'll start a thread on it. :)

We're having so much fun spreading confusion (even among ourselves) with those of us who agreed to participate in the avatar swap, that I'd like to propose a day when we take it one step further.

"Zornwil Day" -- in which everyone on the forums (not just a "select few") adopts zornwil's avatar, sig, title, and so on.

Or, if zornwil doesn't want that, perhaps we could find someone else willing to be the "mask" that everyone wears for a day.

Sort of the "all restaraunts are now Taco Bell" bit from Demolition Man or the "No, I am Spartacus!!" bit from Spartacus.

Whaddaya think?

I nominate myself.

And by the way...this thread has really picked up momentum this last week. We're currently only 684 posts behind Answers & Questions!!!
I picked the wrong thread to catch up on (or did I). I should have picked Musings threads. I haven't looked at them since Easter.

Either Dan does have a good sense of humor about this' date=' or he's decided to "make the punishment fit the crime" by absorbing you into his Artificial Intelligence Matrix. (I think we all agreed sometime back Dan's so quick on program fixes he [i']must[/i] be an AI in reality.)
AI? Is that Strong AI or Weak AI?

:D :D

I'm back, practically passing out because of very little sleep last night, and yet...somehow...I can't help but try to get caught up on the couple of hours of posts I missed!

And this thread is starting to feel so much like a second home that perhaps SS should start charging me rent...

I'm back, practically passing out because of very little sleep last night, and yet...somehow...I can't help but try to get caught up on the couple of hours of posts I missed!

And this thread is starting to feel so much like a second home that perhaps SS should start charging me rent...

Careful. He just might.

Squatters Rights!!!!