Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

Yep... Laundry' date=' dishes, cleaning, and thinking happy thoughts about my girlfriend was my schedule for the day... :D[/quote']

Awww...that's so sweet.

My agenda for the day: shopping, lunch with mom, more shopping, text my boyfriend, more shopping with mom, bite to eat with mom, text message from the boyfriend finding out when I was gonna be home and online, dinner, ironing, and now I'm online...though, now it's time for a shower...:P

Awww...that's so sweet.

My agenda for the day: shopping, lunch with mom, more shopping, text my boyfriend, more shopping with mom, bite to eat with mom, text message from the boyfriend finding out when I was gonna be home and online, dinner, ironing, and now I'm online...though, now it's time for a shower...:P

Mmm... shower... *tries not to drool too much* :love:

Time for an update on this threads stats vs. Answers and Questions thread stats:

Longest Running Thread EVER

Total Views: 54,482 (ahead of A&Q thread by 5054)

Total number of pages: 522 (only 25 pages behind A&Q thread)

Answers and Questions

Total Views: 49,428

Total number of pages: 547

I have to give major credit to those who have posted like ferrets on crack over the past few days...we're gaining on the A&Q thread. I have a feeling this thread will pass them up by next weekend. :) Weeeee! :nya:

i'm sorry guys

Sorry about the lack of cheesecake? Don't be silly. :)

Headache is at trouble seeing levels right now, family is dealing with a full set of hells, and tomorrow is not looking good. The lack of cheesecake is more a theoretical than actual problem.

So, no worries.

Guest Skaramine

Sorry about the lack of cheesecake? Don't be silly. :)

Headache is at trouble seeing levels right now, family is dealing with a full set of hells, and tomorrow is not looking good. The lack of cheesecake is more a theoretical than actual problem.

So, no worries.

Just another thing to be disappointed in myself for.

Just another thing to be disappointed in myself for.

You made good lad. None of that disapointed in your self nonsense, or your friends will be forced to throw random compliments your way and/or send you Chinese mail-order brides, and with my head feeling like this I don't trust my choice in either. ;)

Guest Skaramine

You made good lad. None of that disapointed in your self nonsense' date=' or your friends will be forced to throw random compliments your way and/or send you Chinese mail-order brides, and with my head feeling like this I don't trust my choice in either. ;)[/quote']

Oh sure, a Chinese mail-order bride will make my girlfriend REALLY HAPPY.

She don't like the asian ladies. :o