Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

I think he is just looking for our next combat round actions. There is only the one swordsman left and the archer... but I don't think he has much time left.

The last thing you did was take a defensive stance wasn't it? Perhaps, you could help find the missing swordsman? Just throwing out some ideas...

I got the impression that the missing swordsman was knocked down by a dagger in the back... Rehson is already of trying to 'track' him.

I'm more worried about plotting the 'Assault on the Fortress' than the current combat... That and figuring out what Beemish has been doing all this time. You guys had a post explosion!

Good job!

I got the impression that the missing swordsman was knocked down by a dagger in the back... Rehson is already of trying to 'track' him.

I'm more worried about plotting the 'Assault on the Fortress' than the current combat... That and figuring out what Beemish has been doing all this time. You guys had a post explosion!

Good job!

But of course we did. We're all pretty into the game.

I'm kind of anxious about the fort itself, too, but mainly because Josh keeps saying, "I know the PERFECT plan for you guys . . ." And I don't dare ask. As much as I trust him to lead us on the right path, it would give me an unfair advantage, being able to torture him in person, and all.

The current pause is my fault, by the way. I asked him a complicated question, and he wants to figure it out before he posts the second round of combat.

But basically, Vivian hasn't been spouting off speeches because she likes to hear herself talk. I figured that every little helps, and if my very impassioned character could inspire the others, she'd keep doing it.

So far, it appears to have been pretty ineffective. But that's what I get for being horrible at it.

I don't have the perfect plan any more. Besides' date=' does it matter? You guys are doing a better job that I would have come up with. And I have the maps and enemy information. But my poor bandits. You have nearly killed the entire second wave. :weep:[/quote']

It DOES matter.

Unless you're ignoring every piece of e-mail I've sent your way. In which case . . . *sigh* No, no it doesn't . . .

I would have to say apple. 'Cause it tastes so good and brings back many fond memories of my childhood living at my grandmother's house.

Do you top yours with whipped cream, caramel, vanilla ice cream, any combination of the three, or do you eat your apple pie with no toppings?

[edit: THAT question was a little personal. :o ]

I'll go with key lime. I like citrus.

I'd had lots of pie CALLING itself key lime before, but it wasn't until I got to Asheville that I ran across Key Lime Pie with real limes.

I understand it's better with fresh Key limes. I'm not sure if I could handle that - the combination of rich/sour twisted my stomach into a knot for three hours.

But it was yummy.

I'd had lots of pie CALLING itself key lime before, but it wasn't until I got to Asheville that I ran across Key Lime Pie with real limes.

I understand it's better with fresh Key limes. I'm not sure if I could handle that - the combination of rich/sour twisted my stomach into a knot for three hours.

But it was yummy.

It's best with fresh Key Limes, but I'm pretty good with even the "fake" version. And when I say fake, I mean with just Lime juice.

It's best with fresh Key Limes' date=' but I'm pretty good with even the "fake" version. And when I say fake, I mean with just Lime juice.[/quote']

Aw, now you're making me hungry for something that'll make me sick.

Oh, wait. You're in the clear. I brought it up. :doi:

Never mind; carry on.