Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

That's what she keeps telling me... :winkgrin:

Me, I don't bother with excuses. The first is no, I'm not in the mood and won't be. The second is, "Sure, but I need some help," and the third is where I don't give him a chance to ask, just tackle him.

It's a lot more fun that way. :D

Me, I don't bother with excuses. The first is no, I'm not in the mood and won't be. The second is, "Sure, but I need some help," and the third is where I don't give him a chance to ask, just tackle him.

It's a lot more fun that way. :D

Don't give her any ideas, please! :winkgrin:

True' date=' but you're still not getting any pictures! ;)[/quote']

Oh? there's to be pictures taken? *shrugs* that's fine with me...but I get 75% of the money if you sell them. ;):eg:

Cause I have a headache. :P

Didn't anyone ever teach you that's the best way to get rid of a headache?

Oh, I know that's the best way to get rid of a headache...I just had to say it to see how my mad Doctor would reply. ;)

Cause I have a headache. :P

You women and your excuses. I have a headache, I have to cook dinner, the house is on fire. I've heard them all.

Wow...that would be some hot sex. ;)

Oh? there's to be pictures taken? *shrugs* that's fine with me...but I get 75% of the money if you sell them. ;):eg:

Oh, I know that's the best way to get rid of a headache...I just had to say it to see how my mad Doctor would reply. ;)

Wow...that would be some hot sex. ;)

Ooo... Kinky... :winkgrin:

Hair I can deal with. I married a squirrel, remember?

It's lack of hair that scares me.

I don't mean I object to bald men. There are a lot of men without hair on their heads that are very attractive.

I mean that, once upon a time, I dated a guy with a total of 5 chest hairs. I had a really hard time not giggling at him every time he took off his shirt.

Remind me to never take my shirt off around you, then. ;)

Um . . . okay' date=' I'll remember that, then. ^ v ^[/quote']

I have one tiny patch of chest hair, about 2" x 3". It used to be so light as to be invisible unless I'd been swimming in a river or pond; it's gradually gotten darker as the hair on my head has gotten greyer.

So now it's visible...and there are more than 5 hairs...but the amount is so tiny (and the hairs are very thin & fine) I wouldn't want you to choke yourself trying to hold in your amusement if you ever saw it. ;)