Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

I've seen that phenomenon before, with a close friend of mine (since moved out of state, sadly). The way our group used to describe her:

"Face of an angel, body language of a kitten, appetite of a lumberjack, mouth of a sailor."

(Not implying you're super-foul-mouthed or anything, Alice, just that I have first-hand experience with people doing a doubletake and the expression on their faces saying "Did that cute little blond who looks about 14 years old just say what I think she said?!?")

Unfortunately, I'm not cute, blonde, and I definitely couldn't pass for 14. But I still get pegged as "the quiet one," and nobody ever thinks to follow that to its logical conclusion.

You know. "It's always the quiet ones . . ."

I guess all that's important is that Josh knows the evil that lurks deep inside me, and is used to it by now. :sneaky:

Whose stealing my Monday? It's supposed to be hectic and awful and chaotic and slow. But today is smooth and quick and easy...and...wonderful.

Who took my normal Monday? Cause you can keep it...in fact, if you can make every day run like today for the next 31 days (weekdays only, so really it only accounts to 23 days), I'll repay you nicely for it. But, the next 23 work days have to go as smoothly as today. If they go smoother and quicker, bonus pay is in your future.

^_^

I've been told I'm so "far out" (and not in a 'good' way) that my mail has to be delivered by space shuttle.

:straight:

Ironically enough for the person who said this, I am a stamp / postal history collector, and I actually have a piece of mail that was delivered by space shuttle! :D

Good to see that in my absence the pre-eminence of this thread has not slipped, and still has a solid 1k+ lead over the next-longest thread.

So, what's new? Any more bannings while I was 'away'?

Welcome back Doc! Good to see you again.

Whose stealing my Monday? It's supposed to be hectic and awful and chaotic and slow. But today is smooth and quick and easy...and...wonderful.

Who took my normal Monday? Cause you can keep it...in fact, if you can make every day run like today for the next 31 days (weekdays only, so really it only accounts to 23 days), I'll repay you nicely for it. But, the next 23 work days have to go as smoothly as today. If they go smoother and quicker, bonus pay is in your future.

^_^

I'm suddenly hearing the voice of the receptionist from Office Space, "Is someone having a case of the Mondays?" :lol:

Every single ones got a story to tell :nonp:

Everyone knows about it

From the Queen of England to the hounds of hell :king:

And if I catch it coming back my way

Im gonna serve it to you

And that aint what you want to hear :stupid:

But thats what I'll do

And the feeling coming from my bones

Says find a home

Im going to Wichita :bmk:

Far from this opera for evermore

Guest Skaramine

You never know . . .

For some reason, there are those who think my imagination's harmless, and all sunbeams and rainbows and crap. These are the same people who get all surprised when I swear. They've gotten this bizarre idea into their heads that I'm sweet and innocent, or something.

:angel:

Well... they're only half right. ;)

Sweet that is. :eg:

Guest Skaramine

I plead the fifth on that charge . . . :whistle:

Hey, don't you have a game you should be posting to?

Oh, right.

THANK YOU, ALICE, FOR REMINDING ME THAT A NEW THREAD HAD OPENED UP REGARDING OUR ROLEPLAYING GAME MESSAGE BOARDS!

Where ever was my head?

:whistle:

Guest Skaramine

Oh, right.

THANK YOU, ALICE, FOR REMINDING ME THAT A NEW THREAD HAD OPENED UP REGARDING OUR ROLEPLAYING GAME MESSAGE BOARDS!

Where ever was my head?

ahem... sorry for being snarky, Josh. :(

Guest Skaramine

*pounce/huggles Skar since Otaku is without an internet connetion tonight...then runs off to call Otaku on the phone*

Ohhh...I'm naughty. ;)

Only in the NGD... :D

Oh, right.

Where ever was my head?

Ah, you didn't realize . . . Okay.

You can always count on me to come harassing people who haven't posted recently. ^ v ^

Guest Skaramine

Hmm' date=' I'm more familiar with "Going to Witchata" by Deadbolt.[/quote']

I'm familliar with Big Noise From Winnetka.

So the first store I go to had puffed rice. Not enough to pack all my minis, but a good start. As far as I can tell only two stores in the Portland greater metropoliton area has puffed rice.

At least I'm done now. Have the few minis set to the side for Chromatic and took some pictures of some of the last ones. Actually, I have one "mini" that still needs to be packed.

getinthebox.jpg

I need to find a big enough box for it...

OK workout tonight. 140 deep knee bends, lot of cable work for my shoulders, better hand grip work. The strength is slowly coming back in my hands, and I hope to move up to the #2 grippers again soon. I can just about manage to generate 195 pounds of grip with my right hand once, and can generate 140 three times in a row with either hand. I should get my left up to 195 in a month or two with luck.

Stuck to the diet today, but went a little light on protein.

All in all, a good day.

So the first store I go to had puffed rice. Not enough to pack all my minis, but a good start. As far as I can tell only two stores in the Portland greater metropoliton area has puffed rice.

At least I'm done now. Have the few minis set to the side for Chromatic and took some pictures of some of the last ones. Actually, I have one "mini" that still needs to be packed.

getinthebox.jpg

I need to find a big enough box for it...

Wow. Your game stuff is cooler than my game stuff. :)