Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

That's the last time I'll be doing the meds & feeding at House of Dreams. I'll probably be swinging by a few more times before we go. Dropping stuff off for the yard sales. Feels odd.

Nothing quite like an ending, especially when you've invested a lot of time in a place. If you drink, now would be a good time for Jack Daniels and Johnny Cash.

I hate how my long, thought-out responses take JUST long enough for me to type for everyone to have gotten bored waiting for me to post and wandered away.

Not here.

"You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave..."

Yeah, some of us never go anywhere else. ;)

Guest Skaramine

"You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave..."

Yeah, some of us never go anywhere else. ;)

You did for a while... :weep:

Guest Skaramine

If I were feeling in a more creative bent' date=' I'd attempt to do a [i']Hotel NGD[/i] based on the lyrics of Hotel California. But besides the fact I'm yawning my head off and thus should go to bed, "NGD" and "California" don't have the same number of syllables...

Cal-i-for-ni-a

The-N-G-D-Board

:)

Damnit! I thought I was done packing minis. I just ran across a box that I had put off to the side that was filled with partially painted ones. These are probably ones I'll want to finish though I don't know how much I'm fooling myself on that one.

Going thru more House of Dreams debris. Mainly a large amount of stuff that we've stored for the garage sales needs to go elsewhere.

Briefly looked thru and noticed stuff that dates to 1943. (At least those I could google)

The signed 45 by Dave La Planche hits nothing anywhere. He liked Bob's BBQ though.

The Musical Menu from Chicken Delight is funny, wish I still had something that could play it. There's also the "She got a Nose Job" by the Dellwoods, distributed with a Mad Magazine from 1962.

And I would like to say, old style LPs are heavy.