Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

Thanks for the rep for "Welcome to the Forum NGD", guys! And as soon as I have a chance, I'll re-work the missing first verse and put it in. :)

The only "problem", if you want to call it that, is that has brought my TAP down to 6%. Guess it's time to post some more pics of scantily-clad babes, right? :D

Thanks for the rep for "Welcome to the Forum NGD", guys! And as soon as I have a chance, I'll re-work the missing first verse and put it in. :)

The only "problem", if you want to call it that, is that has brought my TAP down to 6%. Guess it's time to post some more pics of scantily-clad babes, right? :D

:nya:

Well, MY TAP is 0%! And I'm darn proud of it!

Ah. But I'm betting we accumulate new posts faster than the NGD accumulates new threads' date=' so we [i']should[/i] be able to overtake it.

Why not just set the goal at 10k posts to the thread, and then be happy / celebrate when we pass the number of threads? :)

Whichever goal comes first! :cool:

You just can't beat something original & funny

For true stability in a computer, though, I don't think you can beat Stonehenge. Even with half the stones toppled after 5000+ years, it still can be used to accurately calculate a wide range of stellar phenomena.

Yes, As far as rack solid stability, you cant beat stonehenge.* No security issues, no spyware, no adware, no need of updates.* I am just waiting for it to come out in a laptop.

Look, look. Look, this is what I was asked to build. Eighteen inches. Right here, it specified eighteen inches. I was given this napkin, I mean...

(On the invention of the laptop Stonehenge)

I just imagine the druids, having taken possession of Stonehenge some 2500 years after its initial construction, trying to contact tech support at Bell Computers (Bell Beaker People, that is, the Stonehenge 2.0 builders long gone from the scene (that's Stonehenge II, the second construction begun about 2100 BC with the inclusion of bluestone stones and the great mystery of how these neolithic engineers transported the bluestone 100s of miles from their quaries to Salisbury Plain).

Stonehenge actually went through three major releases: 1.0, 2.0, and 3.0: v.1.0 was erected between 3100 BC and 2200 BC, v.2.0 from 2150 BC to 2050 BC, and v.3.0, released in 2000 BC (this was the most ambitious release from the computer manufacturers, requiring the installation of the massive sarsen trilathons (the largest stones topped by lintel stones), which evoked complaints of software bloat and accusations of stealing engineering ideas from the Eygptians (since disproven)). [probably settled out of court -- ed]

Think I can be ready in... 6 hours?

Sure. Why not?

Though it looks like you have 3 hours, now.

Speaking of nonsequiturs, I think it's going to rain soon. I was just broadsided by this extraordinary tiredness, and can't motivate myself to get to work.

I wish I had a door to my office. The new computer is a nice start towards contentment, though.

I once wrote a livejournal entry that got all sorts of responses where they just boggled at my randomness.

Out of coffee. Damn.

I could still use some feedback on my website. Gave it a brush-up today' date=' fixing typos-a-plenty.[/quote']

Attack is centered on the screen. The rest are aligned on the right.

I think "Main Page" should be renamed to something else but I don't know what. Maybe just drop Page.

As the person who made the first post to this thread' date=' his pictures fit the purpose for which the thread was intended.[/quote']

I was just kidding...:) I like the pictures you post...;)

This should confuse Otaku muchly...:eg:...

Well, that's one major source of stress that at least looks like it can be solved. Talked to a bankruptcy attorney. This guy seemed nice and on the ball. After talking things over we're going with a Chapter 7.

We get to keep $33k of the house profit (only slightly less than what we're getting)

Our cars are well below the value ($1700/car)

And the rest of the stuff is also clear.

We need to wait until the house closes, otherwise it will screw up that deal. We did retain the lawyer so we can now say "Call our lawyer at such & such" though I'm thinking "Talk to my racoon" will work as well. If the racoon is in the humane trap again. He swears very well.

But this was very helpful in that we found out the collection agency was making false threats. ( They were going to call our parents. Would of been an interesting phone call to listen to if they got a hold of either Jenn's Stepmom or my father. )

So current timeline:

Dinner tonight (being taken out by friends)

Tomorrow

• Pickup up moving truck
  • get pickup truck oil changed
  • load moving truck
  • Put VW on trailer
  • pack other stuff
  • another dinner treat

Saturday similar, but also cleaning up the house a bit for the new owners, and going to the House of Dreams Bday party which we'll probably only stay at for a little bit

Somewhere in there, get the feral cat to the Vet to be tested for FIV & FeLV

Sunday we drive to Salt Lake City with a stop off in the Boise area to meet alywin13 for a late lunch, early dinner.

Arrive in Kanab Monday. Check into studio, possibly go over to storage area and shove everything in there.

Setup PO box and bank account stuff ASAP.

Not sure when internet connection will happen again, but I might be able to do quick jaunts via work.

Guest kawaii gin neko

i have a pic to post! cause its funny! ^^

its our kitty spikey, going after a hairtie, which she fetches...

yeah, that's right. she fetches.

she barks like a dog too...

she has species confusion. ^_^

anyway, that was taken FOREVER ago at our old house when we'd first moved in...i scanned in the polaroid. ^^

anyway' date=' that was taken FOREVER ago at our old house when we'd first moved in...i scanned in the polaroid. ^^[/quote']

Very cool shot. It's hard to get airborne kitties though my favorite shot of goofy cat behaviour is

honey_01.jpg

Honey is practicing her ninja moves.

i have a pic to post! cause its funny! ^^

its our kitty spikey, going after a hairtie, which she fetches...

yeah, that's right. she fetches.

she barks like a dog too...

she has species confusion. ^_^

anyway, that was taken FOREVER ago at our old house when we'd first moved in...i scanned in the polaroid. ^^

It's Streaky the Super-Cat!!! ;)