Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

So not gonna yell...I owe you rep though...it's so true...and I hate to admit it...:P no...wait...i don't hate to admit it...I'm proud to admit I have so many switches that need to be flipped or turned in order for me to be turned on...completely...^_^
It just demonstrates why women are so much more fun to play with, especially for geeks! :D

It just demonstrates why women are so much more fun to play with' date=' especially for geeks! :D[/quote']

:rofl:

The reason why this is so funny was because, one day while we were exercising, a female friend and I were discussing the fact that both of our boyfriends seemed uninterested in us when their computers or games were on. We surmised that perhaps we needed to have flashing lights, beep every once in a while, and break for no good reason.

We tried it later that evening. It REALLY annoyed her boyfriend. Josh was bemused.

So not gonna yell...I owe you rep though...it's so true...and I hate to admit it...:P no...wait...i don't hate to admit it...I'm proud to admit I have so many switches that need to be flipped or turned in order for me to be turned on...completely...^_^

Good thing I have the cheat sheet. :D

Excellent to hear!

BTW, everybody please wish me a little luck. *snip*

Wish me luck...

May your luck be like the capital of Ireland...Dublin (hee hee -> which would mean you don't pay for a dime for the glass :) )

:bmk:

:rofl:

The reason why this is so funny was because, one day while we were exercising, a female friend and I were discussing the fact that both of our boyfriends seemed uninterested in us when their computers or games were on. We surmised that perhaps we needed to have flashing lights, beep every once in a while, and break for no good reason.

We tried it later that evening. It REALLY annoyed her boyfriend. Josh was bemused.

He stands like a statue, becomes part of the machine

Feelin' all the bumpers- always plays it clean

He plays by intuition, the digit counters fall

That deaf dumb and blind kid

Sure plays a mean pinball

May your luck be like the capital of Ireland...Dublin (hee hee -> which would mean you don't pay for a dime for the glass :) )

:bmk:

Thanks. As it turned out, the reception person agreed to charge half the price, which is fair enough to me because I do understand the whole issue between us (I still think the price overall is ridiculous, but it's hard to get past that one). She took it on herself without seeing her manager, so I left contact info if he didn't agree, but now I'm out of there and they'll have to work pretty hard to do anything now, so I imagine it's the end as I'll refuse to do any more anyway. I think it was crappy how the manager basically made her a buffer - he's probably a wussy guy who likes to dictate but can't stand up for himself.

Anyway, in the meantime, I contacted the head of our legal and HR department just to see if he had any advice (he's a lawyer by background), and he said not to worry, my company will pay, so as it turns out I at least negotiated something reasonable and I don't have to pay out of my pocket. I work for a great company, they've always been good on stuff like this. I wasn't asking for that, it was a nice surprise.

I'm going to reduce my activities on the boards for a while' date=' though I'll still stick my head in. I'm burned out on rules discussions and genre arguments, and I don't get much out of the political wrangling. I'll keep posting in the pictures, humor, fiction and character threads; I'm not burned out on humor, good stories, or cute girls.[/quote']

Well, it would just be more stuff to catch up on. This is probably my last session until I'm back online after moving. No idea when though I'll have to get this machine online for correspondance with our lawyer. I'm guessing I'll be email capable by mid-week.

Well' date=' it would just be more stuff to catch up on. This is probably my last session until I'm back online after moving. No idea when though I'll have to get this machine online for correspondance with our lawyer. I'm guessing I'll be email capable by mid-week.[/quote']

Good luck, lemming, and we'll be waitin' for ya! :D

Guest kawaii gin neko

stuffed mushrooms and strawberries make me happy.

^____________________^

Well' date=' it would just be more stuff to catch up on. This is probably my last session until I'm back online after moving. No idea when though I'll have to get this machine online for correspondance with our lawyer. I'm guessing I'll be email capable by mid-week.[/quote']Time to post pad like crazy -- Zornwil on crystal meth crazy and catch up. Now is my chance!