Longest Running Thread EVER

Guest kawaii gin neko

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

not getting a single email from a certain bestfriend in a really long time!

WTF?!?!

*whaps squirrel*

Guest Skaramine

I know. I've been feeling drained, though. I really should be cracking more on my writing. Damn.

Like I just said over in the 'Catsuit' thread, I'm feeling really down right now. I scrounged up a few pics to try and cheer myself up, but it didn't work. I figured I shouldn't let them go to "waste", though, so I posted them in the 'Catsuit' thread...20 pics of Adriana Lima, one of my favorite models. To encourage you to hop over there and take a look, here are a couple of samples:

Adriana_Lima006.jpg

Adriana_Lima002.jpg

Adriana_Lima008.jpg

Like I just said over in the 'Catsuit' thread' date=' I'm feeling really down right now. I scrounged up a few pics to try and cheer myself up, but it didn't work. I figured I shouldn't let them go to "waste", though, so I posted them in the 'Catsuit' thread...20 pics of Adriana Lima, one of my favorite models. To encourage you to hop over there and take a look, here are a couple of samples:[/quote']

You could just come wallow with me in the Feeling Down Thread (as soon as I chase Mightybec out, anyway).

You could just come wallow with me in the Feeling Down Thread (as soon as I chase Mightybec out' date=' anyway).[/quote']

I've avoided that thread because, based on the title, I'm guessing it wouldn't help the way I'm feeling and might actually make me feel worse. "Wallowing" hasn't done a heck of a lot in the past to improve my mood when I'm feeling like this. :straight:

Edit: But thank you for the invitation anyway.

I've avoided that thread because, based on the title, I'm guessing it wouldn't help the way I'm feeling and might actually make me feel worse. "Wallowing" hasn't done a heck of a lot in the past to improve my mood when I'm feeling like this. :straight:

Edit: But thank you for the invitation anyway.

Things gotten any better for you yet?

Things gotten any better for you yet?

Thought they were. They've taken a downturn again, I found out late tonight. Every time it seems as if I have "getting things on an even keel" just within my grasp...something happens to put it off another month or two. And then usually (as it did in this case) something else crops up, too, to cause me more grief.

Anyway, I'd rather not say anything more about it here, primarily because I don't want to bring this thread into a "feeling down" mode. :straight:

Like I just said over in the 'Catsuit' thread, I'm feeling really down right now. I scrounged up a few pics to try and cheer myself up, but it didn't work. I figured I shouldn't let them go to "waste", though, so I posted them in the 'Catsuit' thread...20 pics of Adriana Lima, one of my favorite models. To encourage you to hop over there and take a look, here are a couple of samples:

Adriana_Lima006.jpg

Adriana_Lima002.jpg

Adriana_Lima008.jpg

If I had Photoshop at work, I'd make a wallpaper with all three of those pictures in it. That would make a cool wallpaper for my 52 weeks thing.

If I had Photoshop at work' date=' I'd make a wallpaper with all three of those pictures in it. That would make a cool wallpaper for my 52 weeks thing.[/quote']

What size do you want it at? Tell me & give me a couple of minutes, and I'll put it up for you.