Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

Cool beanios. I kind of assumed that was the case' date=' but didn't want to claim it without looking it up. And didn't want to look it up. :D[/quote']

Smart man. :yes: I happene to catch most of it only slightly after it went down. The only one I didn't see was Skaramine's.

Guest kawaii gin neko

kick the can crew is one of the funniest rapping japanese bands ever....

the only person to beat them is se7en, who's song "crazy", starts off "the drama queen has left the building! the drama queen has left the building!"

XD

So, I guess it will be a while for the next phases to get updated? :weep:

So, do we have an NPC joining us, or a new player? Referring to Tyler being on the scene.

NPC. Josh says he'll be pretty quiet once my character's back together with the group for good, but he will be sticking around at least through the next plotline.

Which should be interesting. Or something.

Right now, we're waiting for Kathleen (Lyra) to update her character actions, and then for Josh to get his sleepy self outta bed to post.

And yeah, I've already harrassed Kathleen about posting her next combat action. She responded that she has a less convenient schedule than I do, so can't be posting 24/7 like SOME people.

Hmph.

NPC. Josh says he'll be pretty quiet once my character's back together with the group for good, but he will be sticking around at least through the next plotline.

Which should be interesting. Or something.

Right now, we're waiting for Kathleen (Lyra) to update her character actions, and then for Josh to get his sleepy self outta bed to post.

And yeah, I've already harrassed Kathleen about posting her next combat action. She responded that she has a less convenient schedule than I do, so can't be posting 24/7 like SOME people.

Hmph.

She can't?!? :shock: Well, she needs to get out of the job than and free herself from the shackles of real life, and run head long into the world of make believe like the rest of us. ;):D

That's cool. Everytime we get into a combat, I just want it to change to real time. This Blemish is something else.

She can't?!? :shock: Well, she needs to get out of the job than and free herself from the shackles of real life, and run head long into the world of make believe like the rest of us. ;):D

That's cool. Everytime we get into a combat, I just want it to change to real time. This Blemish is something else.

Me too. :(

Me too. :(

Me three. :weep:

But then, Josh is probably just saying that because he wants to stop getting 5 e-mails a day from me while he's sleeping. Not that I blame him.

Can't you just carry Kathleen's last declared action to its logical conclusion, or something? She WAS on earlier . . .

Never mind. Bad Alice. I'll go sit in the corner now . . .

Just posting to see what my post count is.

Oh, and to whine that I've been at work since 7:15 this morning. As of now, with my 1 hour lunch and 2 hour dinner breaks, I've been working for 12 hours.

Again.

And I'm not done.

Again.

Did I mention that I'm not salaried and am not getting paid for this?

*sigh*

Nightshade

Okay; all his players have posted. Now where's my husband?

This must be a really complicated combat, or something. He hasn't even replied to my e-mails!

EDIT: Didn't answer the phone, either. He must've taken some Tylenol PM and gone to sleep. Said he'd be up at 3.

I hope so. I'm kinda worried.

Okay; all his players have posted. Now where's my husband?

This must be a really complicated combat, or something. He hasn't even replied to my e-mails!

EDIT: Didn't answer the phone, either. He must've taken some Tylenol PM and gone to sleep. Said he'd be up at 3.

I hope so. I'm kinda worried.

The phone in the bedroom isn't working. You must have hung up just as I was getting to the phone this morning. I also woke up around noon and couldn't move my right arm. It was very weird.

The phone in the bedroom isn't working. You must have hung up just as I was getting to the phone this morning. I also woke up around noon and couldn't move my right arm. It was very weird.

I left a message this morning. With my work number and everything.

Unless by 'morning' you mean 'just as I was waking up.' Then yes, that hangup was me. You know how much I LOVE to hear my own voice on the answering machine. :rolleyes:

I was also never very impressed by King. The talisman or whatever the title was, imo stank.

His Bachman books short stories were quite a bit better.

I like Steven King's work alot, but I don't read it or watch the movies - they give me nightmares. Since I am already prone the some truly abominable nightmares, I don't choose to let Steven King add to them.

I like Steven King's work alot' date=' but I don't read it or watch the movies - they give me nightmares. Since I am already prone the some truly abominable nightmares, I don't choose to let Steven King add to them.[/quote']

There's only been one book that ever gave me nightmares, and that's because a lot of the stuff that happened in the book was recurring themes in my nightmares to begin with. Stephen King's stuff makes me freaked out and jumpy when I'm awake, which is a little worse, for me.

I don't like Stephen King, as he bores me. I have never once been scared by anything he has written, or has been put on the screen. Granted, I've only read Needful Things, Christine and The Tommyknockers, but they bored me to sleep. I literally couldn't keep my eyes open.

Now Lovecraft was interesting. Some of that got into the truly weird, though, to the point that you lose some of the fear-factor. I liked the Amityville Horror, too. But, then my normal dreams scare my wife.

To each their own, I guess.

Nightshade