Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

by the By:

To tell if the diapers you buy where made at the Cape Girardeau Proctor and Gamble plant:

1) look for the in printed code on the side of the bag, the first part is something like USA XX/X etc. the second part is the one we want.

2) it is in this format: LOT ####U017####:## and reads as follows:

a: the first digit is the year, it will probably be a 5 or 6.

b: the next three digits will be the Julian date, or simply put, the day of the year.

c: the next four digits (U017) is the plant code for Cape. This allows P&G to tell which plant the defective diapers come from if they are sent back in by consumers.

d: the next 2 digits is the production line in the plant it was made.

e: the last four digits (##:##) is the time of day the diaper was made, in 24 hour time. (So people don't get confused over AM or PM.

So if the code reads;

LOT 6034U0176512:15

then the diaper bag was packaged at 12:15 on Feb 3, 2006 on Line 65 in the Cape Giraardeau plant.

This lets P&G isolate ahen and where any complaints come from and if they need to check the line for mechanical failure or issue a store recall.

So now you know...

Hm. Forecast is for sustained 40 mph winds' date=' gusts to 60 mph, here tomorrow. Probably not a day to go to the zoo.[/quote']

It hit over here, now.

Lots of fun. I had to tie the garbage can down that is down the way from my office. :(

You make my head hurt sometimes.

On the other hand, I think you'll be our fastest ascended.

Actually, my rep gain rate has fallen off in the last month or so, relative to others. I would have to put up graphs to show you what I mean by that, but I can't do that conveniently at the moment. Once I started teaching again, I had fewer hours to hang around here being witty, or my energies were being absorbed in other pursuits, or something.

That's kind of cool. I have exactly 8400 Rep points. I wonder what the odds are of getting an even number.
Um, since the process is essentially random, the odds are exactly 1 in a 100, if by "even" in this case you mean "exactly divisible by 100".

Actually' date=' my rep gain rate has fallen off in the last month or so, relative to others. I would have to put up graphs to show you what I mean by that, but I can't do that conveniently at the moment. Once I started teaching again, I had fewer hours to hang around here being witty, or my energies were being absorbed in other pursuits, or something.[/quote']

I see.

Still, out of everyone in the 90's, you've been here for the shortest amount of time, and people who joined after you are nowhere NEAR your rep level.

I see.

Still, out of everyone in the 90's, you've been here for the shortest amount of time, and people who joined after you are nowhere NEAR your rep level.

You do have to factor in post count, too. And it's hard to surmise that given the NGD posts aren't given in the post count totals.

I wonder how many people will ascend not because of being repped but because they have survived another year and hense get another point of rep power.

In other words -- the system ascends them.

Hmm. Well, that date is coming up for many of us. Feb 10th for instance for many, though it looks like that won't be the case for me.