Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

It's interesting that you're wearing a black headscarf with a green-and-white headband. I can think of another group of shooting enthusiasts who wears that scheme. ;)

Merely coincidence. I couldn't find the grey headband I usually wear over the do-rag. I picked up a cammo-tree sandana yesterday, so probably won't be wearing any headbands at all.

How's this?

Luck 4d6 (20 Active Points); 1 Charge (-2), Only to help SuperSquirrel to get a job Power loses about half of its effectiveness (-1), No rainchecks or take-backs Power loses about a third of its effectiveness (-1/2) Real Cost: 4

How's this?

Luck 4d6 (20 Active Points); 1 Charge (-2), Only to help SuperSquirrel to get a job Power loses about half of its effectiveness (-1), No rainchecks or take-backs Power loses about a third of its effectiveness (-1/2) Real Cost: 4

Now, how to make him EARN those 4 points . . .? :sneaky:

good luck with the interview Josh.

Now on your profile is a picture of a woman. What in the name of J Featherstonehugh Stourbridge is it meant to represent ?

About two years ago, people were using girls for their avatars and I went through a phase of rotating cosplayers. I also put one in for my profile. When people complained about doing that, I simply changed the avatar but never changed the profile. Every now and then, I see it and am reminded I did that. However, I have never though to change it. I'm amused at the bit of history there.

Okay, update on the interview thing. It was quite an experience. I had to answer eight questions based on personal experience and they were not easy questions to answer. Each question is scored and I have to make a certain "score" to go through an assessment test. The assessment test is pass fail and a little birdy gave me some pre-assessment advice should I get there.

I will find out tomorrow if I scored enough to be elegable for the assessment.

In the Champions Forum there are two threads on Alien Overlords. ChuckG it seems could not contorl his invective against Supreme Serpent and then Basil.

That is what it looks like got someone to report him to the moderators.

I think when they looked at what he was saying they said enough is enough.