Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

I tend to live in the subversive camp.

It is worth recalling that at one point during his tenure as Secretary of the Interior, Watt was the 2nd most hated figure among Americans. #1 was Ayatollah Khomeini; this was only a couple of years after his radicals seized the US Embassy in Teheran.

Some people base their computer buying decisions on whether Al Gore is on the board of Apple:

I didn't know Al was on the board of directors, that makes me want to sell my iMac and go back to Windows. Apple needs to find better people to associate themselves with.

If Al Gore stays on the board of directors, my next computer just might be a Windows Box. I used Windows for years and got sick of all the hacks and viruses and etc. Thats why I switched to Macs because they are very reliable and Rock solid. He's just to dang controversial when it comes to Global Warming.

Is this just daft?

Well' date=' I wasn't exaggerating about the 30 years' worth of clearcutting in Reagan's first term. The fox was unusually thorough in guarding that henhouse.[/quote']

reminds me of the previous Fed chairman and regulating the banking industry.

Some people base their computer buying decisions on whether Al Gore is on the board of Apple:

Is this just daft?

Very odd. I can see why he might be on a board since he was in on the opening up what became the Internet. Apple being based in California probably wouldn't mind being seen as a more Green company.

As long as Tipper doesn't get any say on Itunes.

(whisper) Wikipedia is your friend for trivia like this (/whisper) ... I didn't know either. Seems to be a pom thing.

After I posted I looked it up in Wikipedia. Yes, a pom* thing, as I'm watching Fawlty Towers' Gormet Night.

* I read that wrong to start of with. :whistle:

The good thing about highly dense students: They don't float. :straight:

Unless you're dunking them into a vat of Mercury...

Anyway' date=' Attack & Defense exam done, and hopefully in the bag. Considering how unfocussed I've been over the past few weeks, it went extremely well.[/quote']

Good luck, and break a leg (just not mine)!