Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

Ooo! I thought of something.

first, see under my name where it says "Standard Normal"? and under Bazza's it says "Harry's Reasons"? How do I change that?

Second: Everyone should start posting their comical comic ideas, like funny super hero names and their funny powers, or anything else. My favourite super hero is Post-Op. He lived a normal life as a pizza delivery boy, when, during surgery after a horrendous car accident, something terrible happened. Now, he's the sexy, seductive and all to sassy SuperHero Post-Op! He's got.. er!.. She's got super genital powers, super 'failed-blind-dating' powers, and is the head of an extremely secretive, underground society, with connections all over the city. Her cronies, playing out her every scheme, are armed, dangerous and rumoured to all be transvestites...

first, see under my name where it says "Standard Normal"? and under Bazza's it says "Harry's Reasons"? How do I change that?

That has to do with how many posts, at a certain point, you can change it to your tastes. Come to think of it, I'm no longer a Professional Cat Herder, still have the skill set, but am pursuing other career opportunities.

That has to do with how many posts' date=' at a certain point, you can change it to your tastes. Come to think of it, I'm no longer a Professional Cat Herder, still have the skill set, but am pursuing other career opportunities.[/quote']

Well at least you are still a lemming :D

Click "Settings" at the top of the forum window. From the page that is loaded, click "Edit profile" (not "My profile", which is right above it) from your choices on the left bar. Have fun. There's a modest limit on character count, though I don't remember what it is ... I haven't tried messing with it since the forum software was updated.